Now let's see those white ms3!

I want to powdercoat my wheels bronze, but I'm still on the fence about it because I haven't seen a good picture of what it actually looks like when finished.
Im in the same boat but for gunmetal. Im just waiting to see what they look like. hopefully pcspeed3 here will do it and ill be able to check it out.

Im doing this before spring, it looks balla as hell dawg haha
Ya man, let me know how that turns out and definately post pics, I really want to see these b4 I do it... when u say it looks balla as hell, have you seen them on a white speed3? if so where? I wanna check it out

Ya man, let me know how that turns out and definately post pics, I really want to see these b4 I do it... when u say it looks balla as hell, have you seen them on a white speed3? if so where? I wanna check it out

Well no I havent seen the gunmetal on a White MS3 yet but when I saw this pic I was 100% sure its going to look really good.

PICT0003.jpg

(insert credit to who's ever car this is, I forgot your name) lol

I am kinda leaning towards just doing it at home, its cheaper, you can paint the center caps and keep the center emblem chrome, you can touch up any chips....
Im still deciding if I want to PC or regular paint them.

Last edited:
white speed, gun metal rims

maybe this will help a bit...

photoshop is a tool i use ever day....

Attachments

• whitespeed.jpg
    whitespeed.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 228
i have thought of this as well.. i was thinking of a shade, just slightily darker than the silver now.. with the metallic and everything.

here is what i was thinking for ours..

Attachments

• speed_slightdarker.jpg
    speed_slightdarker.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Squid your the man, that definetly looks killer. Cant wait to get it done, just gotta decide on do it my self or Powdercoat.

EDIT: well s*** now Im jealous of your Tenzo M's

a few other colors, etc...

i saved the file... help me come up with more...

Attachments

• speed_darkgray_shiny.jpg
    speed_darkgray_shiny.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 231
  • speed_darkgray.jpg
    speed_darkgray.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 215
  • speed_bronze.jpg
    speed_bronze.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 220
  • speed_darkbronze.jpg
    speed_darkbronze.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 241
  • speed_gold.jpg
    speed_gold.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 233
here is one with everything blacked out... not that big a fan of all black stuff

Attachments

• speed_allblackonwhite.jpg
    speed_allblackonwhite.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 248
The fourth pic in from the left with the almost copper color is close to the color I painted mine. I don't really know if I like it but some of my buddies love it, so I dont know anyway I will try to get a pic up.

heheh a few more before i go to sleep.. subiee gold verions... well kinda. :)

after posting these look awful not subie at all..

i think the gold on the white is a good look for white subies, though, and would look good on a white speed... as long as it was the right color.. which these are not... i think i'm gonna be sick... reeelpfhhhhh.

Attachments

• speed_subiegold.jpg
    speed_subiegold.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 193
  • speed_subiegold02.jpg
    speed_subiegold02.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 212
ok here's mine, I personally like the blacked out look and may go that route instead but not too crazy, anyway here ya go I know the pic isnt the greatest but its the most recent the other pics i'm tintless.
P4200290-1.jpg

wow guys, freakin awesome, thanks a lot for all the pics and photoshoping. I think the gunmetal looks sick and Im definately ganna go for it... im ganna try to get the darkest shade I can cause I think the black rims is a little too cliche, but I want to go pretty close and I really like the gunmetal. thanks again, what would I do without the forums lol

Back