SWEET Las Vegas Picture of my MSP :]

I believe the springs came with the car when she bought it. yea i'm to lazy to look in the past thread to see what brand they are but i'm sure she knows. I believe the springs are blue colored though....

hey guys thanks alot for all the compliments. :] you guys are awesome :]

haha yay.

i have tokico struts and blue springs. never really found out what they were. :[ sucks buying a used car sometimes. ha. :p

but anyway i appriciate all the compliments :] ive been trying to work on my photography skills. for you guys that want a high res photo. i attached it. :p if u look closely you can see a plane that flew through the photo as i took it. damn shutter speed. :p haha

Attachments

• IMG_2495psed.jpg
    IMG_2495psed.jpg
    639.9 KB · Views: 158
I see little dots in the sky,I think you caught some UFOs flying by!

Anyway the picture looks Very Nice! I didn't mention that before, you have better photo skills then I.

damn, beautiful car/pic. i'm actually making a road trip down to vegas in 2 weeks. we're driving my wifes Civic Si, this makes me want to take my P5.

sasp5 said:
damn, beautiful car/pic. i'm actually making a road trip down to vegas in 2 weeks. we're driving my wifes Civic Si, this makes me want to take my P5.

:] sweet. you shud :p

Michele,
There are more pictures on the LVRSCCA web site. Also the results are up. If I read your results correctly, you were like 2.7 sec aheand of the open class! Great job. I guess the Victoracers really suit you. 25th out of 76 entrents on PAX and 27th out of 76 on raw time that is good.

The pictures of site are enough to make me drool. How was the course? It obviously suited you and the MSP.

Latest posts

Back