pice of hi boost dmic

i got some hks bpv that replaces the stock bpv. i got the u pipe figured out its just that black piece that goes on the bottom of the radiotor it stumping me (uhm)

Last edited:
Ok I went out to my car and took some from the top. I believe this is the bracket you are having problems with. There are the best pics I could get.

The rubber insert either goes under that hole you see there, or on the underneath side of the radiator.

Attachments

• DSCN0567.JPG
    DSCN0567.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN0570.JPG
    DSCN0570.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 73
CasopoliS said:
dang people!?! j/k I will try to get pics after work. I believe it holds up the stock radiator steele...... you should not be driving like that!
I got the silver part on i just dont know where to put theese two black parts i have left over and the directions didnt mention them

its installed and it feels and sounds awesome the only thing that suck is the bumper is a lil off on the driver side and i feel a lil vibration

nice, i can't say i noticed a huge power difference in mine, but the power is there.
now u need to take some pics.

i will this saturday when i wash it, then ima develop and scan, old school style. i notice it alot smoother and no more super turkey

YellowSpeedInNY said:
its installed and it feels and sounds awesome the only thing that suck is the bumper is a lil off on the driver side and i feel a lil vibration

Make sure that the charge pipe is not touching the master cylinder. If it is then the wrong hose was placed in the wrong place. The shortest 2.5 ID hose is the one that goes between the charge pipe and the throttle body.

Juan

i wouldn't know what any of that is, all i know is when i start the car i hear it vibtate and i feel it in my brake pedale when i stop or if i press down on the clutch soemtimes

Last edited:
YellowSpeedInNY said:
its a bpv

Ahhh... are you getting any turkey at all. All I can say about the vibrations, get under there with your hands and shake everything to try to see what is hitting things. Did you use the rubber insert on the radiator bracket?

CasopoliS said:
Ahhh... are you getting any turkey at all. All I can say about the vibrations, get under there with your hands and shake everything to try to see what is hitting things. Did you use the rubber insert on the radiator bracket?

yeha i used the rubber insert, im feeling sick right but ima call my boy that helped with the intall. I hear none i think i hear when i shift at low rpm but when i shift at high rpms all whoosh. I wish i had one the digi/video cams so i can show ya how it looks and sounds

Anyone have an idea if there would be a vibration caused by not using the rubber insert, cuz I think one of my vibrations might be caused by that.

Back