Wilwood 6 Piston 13" BBK Test Fit Pics

i believe he has the 14 inch one's.

he also has the KSport hydralic Ebrake we still have to install also.

the ksports are nice, but insanely expensive. your route is a much more reasonable one. and still more then enough stopping power for most of us.

The K-Sports are a rip off IMO. I can't stand s*** "made in ko-lee-a" quality. After the whole fiasco with their coilovers and how bad they were, I couldn't bring myself to put K-Sport anything on my car, much less brakes (a safety issue.) Insanely expensive doesn't apply to a BBK. IMO you can't put a price on stopping power. The $1800 stoptech kit is well worth the coin.

Dude....Really..Show me again why you keep bashing the K-Sport as a brand?
You show me one bad thing about these and I will show you ten positive things.

I am sure I can find plenty wrong with the Set your sporting now if we want to dig...but seriously.
You guys saw one random set dynoed and think that is a "True" way to rate the performance of all of their items...i mean C'mon man..you of all people should know better.

I like you and all.and you know this...but sometimes people just say things that are really unfounded.

Once again...I merely ask for you to provide the physical proof in the "K-Sport is Junk" comment.

Matt is your sarcasam detector busted? Or did your gaydar interfere with the signal?

ive had Ksport coilovers on my 6 for over two years without any issues at all.

so no reason to bash when they obviousely handle daily street abuse without issue.

Matt is your sarcasam detector busted? Or did your gaydar interfere with the signal?
Oh..you bastard....I guess my gaydar was pinging too loud from the signal it was picking up from you...Man..I got to get that Anti-Douche Filter.

Oh..you bastard....I guess my gaydar was pinging too loud from the signal it was picking up from you...Man..I got to get that Anti-Douche Filter.

Maybe you long-cock-o-meter was goin crazy at me, but definitly not the gaydar.

Hey PM me your addy so I can send that pump out this week.

Wow... build threads are supposed to be filled with car love, not man love... No reason to turn this into a bash war. Keep us updated on the install!

man..we are just playing ..its how we get through the day...were not fighting...Me and Max are cool..LOL!

Well we were until Matt was all like "hey man, can we play just the tip" and sicne then I've been really wierded out... I'm not gay like he is.

Well ya know..I thought you winked at me that ONE time..so I thought I would give it a shot....

Nice...just saw this now. I want to run a smaller setup to rock the 15" rims and slicks at the track without having to swap brakes. If twighlight puts out, I may pick those up....then Matt might just have a wicked deal on all the way around BBK from me. :)

Well, I'bve had them on and driven with them for a bit now, and these things are AMAZING! No fade whatsoever after repeated hard stops, and even day to day driving is great with them. Very streetable, but with a "darkside" as well! Heheheheheh... I could out stop an F1 car now. (Well, maybe not, but it's close!)

Thanks for the update review...I'd love to have a BBK on the Cosmo...The stockers don't give me that warm fuzzy feeling I need when at highway speeds.

**** that, Matt pays double for being a douche...
No worries..I can afford it pooor boy....

If you would quit blowin' motors..you could afford a rear too.
:p

Nice to know they are working good though.

Back