What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

2012 CR Mazda5 Touring
V
2012 Mazda5 Touring
Having never spent a dollar in aftermarket rice lights market, quick mod before work
Love how it turned out
Cant wait to do the other cars.

njaremka

Wiggity-Wack-O-Tack
Contributor
V
2011 MX5 GT
give the old wheels some new chrome paint....it looks spectacular immediately

That does look amazing! I never thought of using "Chrome" paint on wheels. Looks almost like a hyper-silver finish. How many coats did you use?

Interesting. Never heard of chrome paint!
Chrome paint isn't really chrome finish, but it has a bright chrome-ish look. (as you can see)

2012 CR Mazda5 Touring
V
2012 Mazda5 Touring
I love the *hyper silver*

Would love to do on my 18*MS3 wheels

Anybody have any USA cans they recommend for this job?

njaremka

Wiggity-Wack-O-Tack
Contributor
V
2011 MX5 GT
I love the *hyper silver*

Would love to do on my 18*MS3 wheels

Anybody have any USA cans they recommend for this job?
Im going to give it a go on my Mini winter wheels when I pull them off. I*ll see what I can find.

V
Mazda 5
if the surface is smooth and flat, it gives you *almost* chrome mirror finish...but the wheels are in poor condition, so don't expect anything lol

the photo shows the first layer only. I have sprayed 2 layers and 1 layer of clear coat, will do another clear coat layer and call it a day. It is not my primary wheels anyway.

EDIT: it's funny the clear coat actually turned the chrome paint to normal silver (both wheels turned to OEM silver, different camera angle and both wheels have the same colour)

Last edited:
V
Premacy -03 with FS-DE
Okay, it's actually yesterday when I did, nut anyway..

I changed the headlights.
New ones has housing painted gloss black. And the original xenon has been updated to bi-xenon projector from BMW f10.

And also installed LEDs in foglights

V
2012 Mazda5 Sport AT
Replaced the in-cabin air filter. What a pain in the ass. I always hate doing it because it's in such a bad location.

V
2012 Mazda5 Sport AT
Got the oil report from Blackstone Labs: I changed the oil after 8,300 miles and everything looks great, so they recommend trying a 10,000 mile interval this next time.

V
Premacy -03 with FS-DE
Installed yatour bluetooth aux & hf set.
Music input could be little bit louder, but still I like it.

And also got my new 19" Hyundai rims with 225/35/19 tyres installed