What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Hmm not sure I would like those particular fenders on my vehicle, although it could be because the cut off with the black side trim. Did you plan on using wheel spacers/getting different wheels?

Also I noticed AUS headlights lights don't have the orange reflector on the side, in fact the headlights almost look different, but it just might be because the white paint makes it look different to me.

Last edited:
Once they are colour matched to the rest of the car and the bottoms made to look like factory speckled non gloss black I think it will look much better, I may get spacers but I think the wheels will stay for now as they are 20" and are ample big enough for me even if the style is a little booring, I do have the kenstyle EIK bumper on order too so the car will look very different soon
Its obviously a work in progress right now

Temps going up to +1C tomorrow. Going to get her cleaned. She's been a dirty one for a few weeks.

Mazstyle , your car looking stunning cant wait for the front bumper :) . Where did you purchase the over fender and what brand was it ?its suits the car very well :) cheers

Today produced a spereadheet for monitoring the Fuel Dilution in Oil Issue on Diesel Models. Mileage against Distnace from X mark on Dipstick.

Installed the LED DRL fog light assembly kit from ebay (see here). Looks great! Then I washed and waxed the car... Just to go to work this morning on slushy-salty-muddy roads. So long clean car!

Got the front windows tinted with LLumar, and also the LLumar clear bra to the bumper, hood and side mirrors.

Added OEM Aluminum pedals:
attachment.php

Where did you get those door sill plates?

I got the OEM ones. Pretty expensive too, but I like the look of them better than the Hong Kong eBay ones.
I bought it from one of the online mazda parts dealers.

Finally decided to debadge the rear. Anyone who takes this on I strongly suggest using monofilament fishing line rather than dental floss like I did. The SkyActive badge is a bear to get off even using a hair dryer (which is a must) as it's got such a large piece of double-sided tape on the back. Getting all the residue off is lots of fun too! Goof-Off helps a lot.

no they are not on the whole time they are wired to the reverse lights, why would they be on all the time? that's a dumb question!

Yesterday we took her for a long ride and enjoyed everything about her. Today I gave her a nice bath and cleaned the interior. She's happy. :)

Back