The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Haha, I had to laugh about the road rage one, he sounded a bit like the Tourettes Guy!

This is probably a silly question, but how do you view your subscriptions on the forum app for Android? I ended up joining the 21 century a while ago and remembered there was the app, but can't figure out how to view my subscriptions. Am I just missing it, or does it not have that feature?

Sadness...... :(

b2fb2f65.jpg

No idea why the tire deflated. Didn't find any sort of puncture and the bead still looked okay. I hope it's nothing major. And a tip for everyone: Check your spare tire (if you have one). Mine was just as flat as my other tire and needed to be pumped up.

a tip for everyone: Check your spare tire (if you have one). Mine was just as flat as my other tire and needed to be pumped up.

Or at least make sure you've always got the means to inflate a spare.

Sucks about the flat. Could be a nail gone into the tire between tread blocks. Can be hard to find. If it's not obvious, chances are they just patch it.

I'm sure no one really cares but this IS a random thread so here goes.

Pulled #11 fuse. Smart car drifting is a go.

I'm sure no one really cares but this IS a random thread so here goes.

Pulled #11 fuse. Smart car drifting is a go.
I like the way you think, however I'm not sure smart cars have enough power, unless you are tossing on some donut spares

Post up that pic, Jess! And what's the #11 fuse for?
ps- Hope everyone had a pleasant weekend. :)

Lucky

Looks like my gauges will be in today. I guess now I have another thing to add to the list to do after work.

magnump5, is your sn on RCC infernosg? Your 7 looks very familiar
Yep, that's me. Before I had the RX-7 I had a turbocharged Protege5, hence my forum name over here. There's not a lot of rotary knowledge over here and that's why I'm on RCC, but most of the meets and people I hang out with are over here.

Cool. I came over here since a few locals said there was a ton of Ohio activity here, and there is. You can't beat the tech over on RCC, and I moderate 6Crew.

Post up that pic, Jess! And what's the #11 fuse for?
ps- Hope everyone had a pleasant weekend. :)
9c790784.jpg

The fuse is for ABS/TC/ESC. And it also conked out my active power steering (love it now!)

Two-day work work FTW!
ditto!

And yeah I've given up on trying to separate 'Jess' and 'trouble'. Apparently it just wasn't meant to be. There's a drift vid on YouTube, I'll try and load the valley run vids tonight lol.

Damn, I forgot you guys were down there. How did it go Evan and Marc?

Evan, Who is the guy up in Canada that you got the roof rack filler strips from? I read in another thread that the CDM P5's have black headlight housings. If that is indeed true I want to look into getting a set.

Back