Team Pro 5 Chapters?

EVADE

TEAM PRO 5 PRES.
Contributor
:
OPTION WAGON
Ok, I'm the new president of Team Pro 5 and since Dave(PRO 5 former pres.) has sold his car, its my turn to take the torch and keep this club going. I've been regrouping/recruiting Hawaii members and now I want see who's intrested in starting Team Pro 5 chapters in your area. Just ask any questions you have and give any ideas to how we can make this happen. You can start a list of the people intrested and where your from (state/county).PM me for more info.

Heres some pics of current/past members.Enjoy!

36704_1327634790521_1220475682_3077.jpg

Dave(PRO5) 1st President
PRO5.jpg

L8R1.jpg

angledriverRob2.jpg

ROB1.jpg

Brad1.jpg

Keola (dumbkeola) Jarrett (dakineP5) OG's
KeolaandJarrett.jpg

Jarrett2.jpg

24350130157_large.jpg

Efren(EVADE)Current President
Efren.jpg

Jeff.jpg

Tom.jpg

Cres.jpg

Vern.jpg

Last edited:
some of the first memebers back in 2002

Last edited:
Nice...I wish there were more p5s in NC that were not used as grannywagons. Almost every time I spot a p5, it's being driveen by some older lady, paint not taken care of, curbed rims, et c.

Nice...I wish there were more p5s in NC that were not used as grannywagons. Almost every time I spot a p5, it's being driveen by some older lady, paint not taken care of, curbed rims, et c.

yeah... its a very sad scene, but at the same time I think..."she should probably die soon, so I hope the next owner gives her the loves she truly needs (rofl)"

Great pic's though (thumb)

Edit:
5's in CNY are scattered... no one really gets together either... if anything does change I'll let u know.

Last edited:
I guess it aint as big as i thought up in the mainland to have this happen. just let me though if anything.

Efren

well if anyone comes down to Hawaii they can come check us out.=)

Last edited:
wow, those 5s look awesome! Does your car have to be that modded out to join?

nope, but most likely anyone that join will want to mod after =)

reppin NC in the sport hatch not grannywagon (lol2)

and id be down for a Team Pro5 chapter in NC

Last edited:
TeamPro5 decals are in the making along with the banner. calling my cousin 2morrow for the price.

Anything in new jersey. I live in jersey city, new jersey. Man that silver mp5 is supa clean.. Wat front bumper is that. Its sick

Back