Mazda parts online...Who has the best service?

Curious did you ask your local dealer to price match?

I did, and they refused.

But to be fair, I haven't had many good experiences with the local Mazda Dealer.

When I bought our CX-5, they pulled a bait and switch which I walked away from. I called in, put a deposit on the car over the phone because I was certain that this was the one, and when I showed up not even 20 minutes later, it was already sold.

They offered me a "great deal on a new CX-5", but short of matching the price for the used one I wanted with identical equipment, I wasn't going to accept their offer. And they dragged their feet on the refund to the point where I had to file a chargeback with Amex. I ended up buying our CX-5 from a dealer 15 miles away for less than the dealer next to me wanted.

To this day, I will only set foot there for oil changes - and only if they have a coupon that puts it for dirt cheap.

On top of this, based on my experience from a previous car purchasing attempt (and after speaking with other people), they have a horrible reputation for lowballing on trades.

The only reason this dealer stays in business is that they're the only dealer for any brand in the area they're at.

Upvote 0
Med Center is FANTASTIC.

I agree with this 100%. I am looking for small parts for the cargo cover on a CX-9 and sent them an e-mail. They said they only have the back two pieces but I could have them. They charged me nothing and shipped them to me for free. Call me 100% impressed.

Upvote 0
Local dealers?

I once saw ads for about 40% off all parts and accessories.

Ended up, their MSRP was very inflated. Even after 40% off, the price was 30% higher than internet price. Buyers beware...:(

Upvote 0
Back