off road mode...cx-5 (easter egg, per se)

Here's a video by a couple of Italians taking the CX-5 "off road". Their exertions look a lot more "off road" than other videos I've seen and the Mazda impresses but there are a couple of caveats. One is that they seem to to have serious mud & snow/off road tires which I haven't seen on any other tests and which I certainly can't get here in Colombia and two, the video shows them going in to some nasty stuff but doesn't show them coming out of it. Hmmm...Anyway those tires would definitely make a difference!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL1_RAeJM1A

Here's a video by a couple of Italians taking the CX-5 "off road". Their exertions look a lot more "off road" than other videos I've seen and the Mazda impresses but there are a couple of caveats. One is that they seem to to have serious mud & snow/off road tires which I haven't seen on any other tests and which I certainly can't get here in Colombia and two, the video shows them going in to some nasty stuff but doesn't show them coming out of it. Hmmm...Anyway those tires would definitely make a difference!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL1_RAeJM1A

At some point with an AWD, it's more about clearance and tires (and maybe gearing) than anything else.

Sarah and her munchkin sidekick, that is one weird video!

Sarah and her munchkin sidekick, that is one weird video!

Man, you got that right.

I could only watch part of it because...well...I value what few brain cells I've got left.
Some people are poster children for Mute buttons.

Whatsamatta, you guys don't like ditsy valley girls? She's into "science", too.

I feel bad, but she seems happy.

I hope she gets that leg looked at...it keeps giving out on her.

I feel bad, but she seems happy.

I hope she gets that leg looked at...it keeps giving out on her.

You didn't watch long enough to know that the ditzy schtick was just that. But old geezers like us aren't her target audience! Her leg was working just fine, she thought. :)

I just can't live around people. The thought absolutely disgusts me.

Same here.

I'm not antisocial, I just hate people.

It does me too but I*m surrounded by inconsiderate arseholes that don*t give a toss about their neighbours and as there are only a handful of cops in the county, they are free to cause havoc.

I could live on the edge of Unobs forest and he wouldn*t even know I was there ;-)

Back