No more "MyMazda" support for mazda2 in US?

GroundGrAVY

:
Mazda2 Sport
Hi guys! It seems like Mazda USA decided to stop supporting the 2 in this regard. Even though I never really used this "service". I found it interesting that they had basically deleted all of the vehicle information from my account but still had everything else (like email address, name, etc.) When I tried to re-add my 2 their system didn't recognize the VIN number and doesn't list the 2 in the drop downs from 2011-2014. It appears that the car no longer exists as far as Mazda USA is concerned and I am not sure how I feel about that...(dunno)

Last edited:
Yes, same with me only my 2001 Protege is listed and all service records are gone for my 2 too. I wrote to them and they replied that it's a system error and will look into it. That was a week ago. Sad

Ya, it does kinda of suck.. I thought that Mazda US was trying to make the 2 disappear when I couldn't log into the account.. but maybe it is just some technical glitch that they haven't gotten around to fixing yet.

First post.

I just got a 2011 2 this week and was perplexed by this. Fired off an email to them. Hope it's just a glitch - seems silly that they would drop it. In reading I've found that the 2 has been well received.

I never got a reply from Mazda but the system finally listed the Mazda2 again so I reentered everything and all seemed to work. Now my 2001 Protege has been ruled as an non existent model. Oh well....

Back