Miata Pics...

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
Lifetime Warranty?! Shoot...I've been working in autoparts for years, and something like shocks are hard to prove if they're worn out, unless they're completely crushed.
In the past 20K that I have had the vehicle for, I have seen a wane in performance. But such a thing would be very hard to get Mazda or Bilstein to replace the shocks as they do not view decreasing performance as a faulty/worn out part. That's all a warranty is.

To quote Tommy Boy: "I can take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, but then all you've bought is a guaranteed piece of crap."

(lol)

It's actually really NOT hard to work w/ Billstein...have you tried calling them and asking about their policy?

I just heard from my mechanic that Bilstein shocks would be better that KYB shocks...But he said that my stock ones are fine right now. Apparently I have to worry about my clutch!

Darin said:
It's actually really NOT hard to work w/ Billstein...have you tried calling them and asking about their policy?

whoa! chill out on the offense...I was only building a good opportunity to use that movie line. sheesh.

Anyhoo, I will give them a ring since I have a question regarding why the superceded the part number for the original shocks on my car for another number. Hopefully It's for a good reason. :)

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
whoa! chill out on the offense...I was only building a good opportunity to use that movie line. sheesh.

Anyhoo, I will give them a ring since I have a question regarding why the superceded the part number for the original shocks on my car for another number. Hopefully It's for a good reason. :)

offense?

Are you hyper-sensitive? I was just disagreeing with you. Relax.

I'm a newbie here, I thought this was a Miata Pics thread but it looks more like Fight Club! Anyway here is a pic of my Miata. It's a 1991 which I got box stock almost 4 years ago and as you can see I've modded it a little. :D If it looks interesting to you, you can click on my CarDomain link in my signature for more detail. I like to enter as many local show and shines as possible, belong to Club Miata Vancouver Island, and autocross it when I can. Happy New Year everyone!
352531_30_full.jpg

Hey m1ataman:.....Great car! I too live in Victoria and I've seen your car around. Click on my website and have a look at mine!

Beautiful smurf ya got there! I want one!!! (that'll be our next project miata).

I love the nose, seats (which match perfectly), wheels (whoa $$), and the rear deck lid is the perfect touch. :)

I wish I lived close to some cool miata peeps like you guys. i love cruisin.

Happy New Year to you too and Welcome!

and no one's fightin here--people always take me the wrong way on the net. If only they could see just how silly I am IRL. I'm always playin around.

:)

m1ataman said:
I'm a newbie here, I thought this was a Miata Pics thread but it looks more like Fight Club! Anyway here is a pic of my Miata. It's a 1991 which I got box stock almost 4 years ago and as you can see I've modded it a little. :D If it looks interesting to you, you can click on my CarDomain link in my signature for more detail. I like to enter as many local show and shines as possible, belong to Club Miata Vancouver Island, and autocross it when I can. Happy New Year everyone!
352531_30_full.jpg

Pretty car!! :)

Do you do anything w/ the Sea to Sky Miata club? www.miataclub.ca - I know a few of those yokles :D

My wife and I did our anniversary in Victoria in August of 2002. :D

I met a few of the "Sea to Sky" club last May at the Kelowna Topless Sun Run but that's all. They seem like a great bunch!

Back