How to disable traction control?

graham015

:
2014 Mazda CX-5 GS AWD
I've been curious as to how I can disable traction control on my CX-5. I hit the button and it still kicked on but allowed a little bit of slip. I tried pulling the fuse and the dash lit up like a Christmas tree. Anybody have any ideas?

Might not be possible to disable entirely so as to protect the AWD from damage.

I've been curious as to how I can disable traction control on my CX-5. I hit the button and it still kicked on but allowed a little bit of slip. I tried pulling the fuse and the dash lit up like a Christmas tree. Anybody have any ideas?

In the corvettes at Spring Mountain, we pulled the ABS module/fuse, and it sure lit things up, but the 'vettes ran just fine, simply no ABS.

Some question as the OP. hit the TCS button, shows disabled but still is trying to control the brakes. I want to be able to slide around in an empty snow covered parking lot!!! Strange, anybody have the same annoyance????

Not sure if related.. going down a bridge i felt the car braking. It should have gone faster since the slope was steep. Soon as i let go gas it maintains same speed

Not sure if related.. going down a bridge i felt the car braking. It should have gone faster since the slope was steep. Soon as i let go gas it maintains same speed

Engine braking. Transmission feature.

You have to pull the 50 amp dsc fuse I believe, sounds like you pulled the 30a

Back