• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

how many pro5 do you have

:
lower P5
Wow, why do you have so many P5’s? Pretty awesome nevertheless. :)
i will be the only one left keeping the P5 site going. One P5 at a time. I will have every colour they made. I look for better bodies like no rust or dents and rock chips.

:
lower P5
Its funny how these cars have bin carbon copy by all the car makers, like audi a4 wagon. kia with there wagon. Mazda P5 just slightly a head of there time, still going too. Mazda brought back the wagon and made it cool again. V-ee the P5...

Happy motoring 2010

JTF

back in the P5!
:
'02.5 MP5, 5MT, SSM
Its funny how these cars have bin carbon copy by all the car makers, like audi a4 wagon. kia with there wagon. Mazda P5 just slightly a head of there time, still going too. Mazda brought back the wagon and made it cool again. V-ee the P5...

Happy motoring 2010
Nothing against Mazda, but the Audi A4 Avant (wagon) has been around a lot longer than the P5!

EVADE

TEAM PRO 5 PRES.
Contributor
:
OPTION WAGON
wow! i wouldnt mind getting another one too since they are pretty cheap now. Its good for a parts car too if you plan to keep your Pro5 forever=)

Last edited:
:
02 Protege LX, 03 P5 (x2), 09 Miata, 07 Mazda3, 13 Fit, 09 Ody
I have 2 P5s and an EX. Also, had a P5 that was totaled.

In addition have an 07 Mazda 3 and a 09 Miata

Latest posts