Hey guys, new to the P5 community...AC rattle?

Here's more info on the kit
Screenshot_20200712-130846.jpg

Is it these two screws on either side to remove the glove boxs and some wires possibly need to be disconnected?

Attachments

• IMG_20200712_131713.jpg
    IMG_20200712_131713.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 65

pcb

The Diagram Dude
:
2002 MP5
I kinda forget but I think you reach in and push the corners together and it releases it forward.

pcb

The Diagram Dude
:
2002 MP5
When you get your blower out, see if the squirrel cage (fan blades) are wobbly or sloppy on the motor shaft.

Do you have a torque wrench?

Source a new OEM crankshaft key and bolt and make sure to tighten it to the specified torque. Also apply a few drops of GREEN Loc-Tite -NOT RED!- to seal the threads.

Improper torque causes the harmonic balancer to wobble damaging the crank's nose.

Idk guys as much as I'd love to learn and gain the experience, after looking through the guide you kindly posted and me only having basically changed spark plugs and having limited experience im feeling like maybe I'll be in over my head.

A certified mechanic who works at a shop in the same parking lot where I work said he would do the timing belt, water pump, tensioners, and all the belts, on the side for $300 not including parts.

Maybe I could do the valve cover gasket as I still want hands on and want to learn but it's far less complicated. What do you guys think?