Headlight covers?

Danstona

:
2006 MS6
I was just wondering if there was anyone making these? I would like to order a set for my black MS6 but haven't saw any anywhere yet. I'm not too sure on how the film tint works.. does anyone have it installed on theirs? I would like to be able to remove it for night driving.. so my lighting isn't dimmed, but with those it would be harder would it not? Can it even be re-applied? I mean, without having to wash all the bug guts off? Hard covers in smoke would be awesome.. like the CTS brand. Had them for my Chrysler.

The company is GTS not CTS. Not sure if they make them for the Mazda6 though...or if the Mazda6 ones will fit the speed6.

I had the film on mine for around 2-3 months and removed it. I liked the look it gave but at night it severely diminished the light output. It made it look as though the lights were coming from an old car, kind of a yellow dim color. I have yet to see anyone with actual plastic covers though.

I dunno..the trade off for tinted headlights are minimal. Sure it looks cool...but it really cuts into the lumen count.

Thats more or less why I was hoping "GTS" would come out with some plastic ones, that were removeable by popping the hood. I just loved the way it made my Daytona look when I had them on.

Back