GI: 2003.5 Titanium spliter

So...
At christmas time I hit a patch of ice and ended up tearing off my front bumper. The kicker was that it took a month to get all the parts from the local Stealership. In the mean time I was collecting the parts to put fog lights in, partially because the dealership said I couldn't get the splitter in the first place, and cause I really wanted fogs.

The splitter was installed on the car for 6~ish months before I removed it an mounted factory fogs with DMM lights. Now I have a splitter sitting in garage taking up space that I will probably not never use again.

Any one interested? I see that there is nobody actively looking.

Thanks

Are you talking about the 03 splitter or the 03.5 lip? Cuz you said Titanium, which is an 03.5 color. If its the lip its worth a whole lot more than $40... more like $200.

i was gonna say, 40? really? the cheapest price i found (and bought) was 185, and now im selling mine as well, still unpainted and WITH the 3m tape on the back unused for 125, as long as its in good condition i wouldnt go anything less then 100.... IMO

$200 for a painted lip is damn cheap considering they are getting harder and harder to find. I paid $233 for new unpainted from OMP.

Proper pics needed to list an item for sale here. See the link in my sig for the FS rules and PM another FS mod to reopen (I won't be online for a while).

Sorry for the delay...

Here is the splitter, I had just washed it as it was covered in dust.
There is a small mark on the passenger side from where it fell and contacted the side walk, gotta love little boys and hockey sticks! Seen in the third photo.
As stated, it was a replacement installed on the car in January and removed in May.

As I haven't boxed it and weighed it shipping estimate is unknown, but figure $200 is pretty fair. I know that the invoice price from Mazda Canada was almost $500.

Attachments

• Front lip 2.jpg
    Front lip 2.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 184
  • front lip 1.jpg
    front lip 1.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 172
  • Front lip 3.jpg
    Front lip 3.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 133
Replied to shipping request.

Shipping is a b****, as the package will be quite large.

72" x 28" x 14" and only weighs in at 10lbs.

Anyone local?

So, as it turns out the shipping estimate on Greyhound's website is right the F_ck out-of-er as the online quote to send to Sil03Pro was $36.00 and when I call to schedule pick-up it is suddenly $160. WTF!? The corporate guys on the phone says that they are aware that their website gives the wrong info, but that is a heft difference.

Anyone local looking for this part?

Sil, I will get back to you ;)

So, as it turns out the shipping estimate on Greyhound's website is right the F_ck out-of-er as the online quote to send to Sil03Pro was $36.00 and when I call to schedule pick-up it is suddenly $160. WTF!? The corporate guys on the phone says that they are aware that their website gives the wrong info, but that is a heft difference.

Anyone local looking for this part?

Sil, I will get back to you ;)

are you calling to schedule pick up of the part? normally it is a lot cheaper is you drop it off...

Back