Bowling Saturday night

Velocifero

Wham Bam thank you Ma'am
:
VRM MS6, Sunlight Silver MSP
OK, so ther is a change in the initial plans, since I am just the messenger...don't shoot me! It looks like we will be going to the bowling alley right off I-285 and Buford Hwy. I am not sure the name or address of said bowling alley, but I will have it soon. This is a closer location for a lot of people, especially those on the South and East side, its about the same distance for the Roswell guys, North west siders.. sorry, but I hope you can still put in an effort to get over there. Adam... no complaints, we drove all the way out to east west bumble **** for your place. The good news is it is on saturday night, no classes in the way and most people don't work on Sunday, i know there are exceptions, but hey I work on sundays too... sometimes.
Directions: To Be Announced Later

Last edited:
This is why i dot go to any of the meets their all aways in that area. i want to bowl but im not driving that far.

1338 said:
This is why i dot go to any of the meets their all aways in that area. i want to bowl but im not driving that far.
then let us know of a place closer to you, I dont care where it is, I am just trying to organize something, everybody is throwing out places, but obviously since we dont all live close together it's hard to find a place convient for everybody. Kennesaw isnt all that close to me either, the same for Shadow102, protege02, kcbhiw, we all live in Roswell or further north. You, Ron, and prodigy all live out on the East side, aMaff is in friggin Macon, RacerXgirl is southside, Rogue Pro5, yellowmp37, Iboost, gaboost, and manofmacq are all over on the north west side, foolish and redwagon02 are both way up 85. So you can see why it isnt easy to pick a spot. i just thought I would jump on a place to start getting something actually set, I am all up for it being somewhere else, but people gotta help me with a place and then everybody haas to come to an agreement with that location. i had like four people say kennesaw was good so i went with that, but we can change it, its not set in stone or anything.

Velocifero said:
aMaff is in friggin Macon
it is pretty friggin....and by that, I mean it's friggin far, and it friggin sux...

be sure to check out the first post b/c there have been some changes. andrew this is closer to you by about 30 minutes if you can make it. you can crash at my place saturday night to keep you from having to drive twice if that will convince you to come up here for it and then shoot over to Gwinnett County Fairgrounds for the COC on Sunday. what do you say?

Hmmm, I'll have to say maybe for now, and here's why. I'd love to come, but a guy I work w/ and I are supposed to be codriving my car on sunday, and we were gonna drive from macon to there. I'll talk to him tho, cuz that would be awesome, if u don't mind me staying. It would also mean I didn't have to leave at 5:00 in the morning to get there w/ time to change tires lmao. I'll get back to you, but thanks a lot for the offer!

What time are we looking at for Saturday?

(you can put me down as a "maybe")

It used to be called International Bowl, or something like that, still may be. Good Chinese food when I was there, mmm,mmm, General Tso's chicken.

damnit, I can't make this either. I have soccer on saturday nights and work on sundays. Oh well school is over in two weeks so hopefully I can come hang out with you guys some more.(Heck I wasnt even going to argue about the location either)

yellowmp37 said:
damnit, I can't make this either. I have soccer on saturday nights and work on sundays. Oh well school is over in two weeks so hopefully I can come hang out with you guys some more.(Heck I wasnt even going to argue about the location either)
well it should be later in the evening/night, i know i cant get there til about 8ish due to some work issues, but try to make it after the game if you can, time permitting

Maybe I'm wrong, but to me it seems like there are alot of meets out toward Gwinett and what not. I haven't seen any events over here on the 75 side in a long time. Its needed!

Anywho... i'm definetly in.

manofmacg3 said:
Maybe I'm wrong, but to me it seems like there are alot of meets out toward Gwinett and what not. I haven't seen any events over here on the 75 side in a long time. Its needed!

Anywho... i'm definetly in.
every thursday people make it over to North Point mall, which is still a distance from gwinett, only because there is a regular group of tuners that go there, kinda like barrett on saturday nights, but without the hassle of the police, other than that we really havent met up in a while as a mazda group unless you count autox events, they were in Gwinnett, but most of the poeple showed up also participated in the event.

Velocifero said:
every thursday people make it over to North Point mall, which is still a distance from gwinett, only because there is a regular group of tuners that go there, kinda like barrett on saturday nights, but without the hassle of the police, other than that we really havent met up in a while as a mazda group unless you count autox events, they were in Gwinnett, but most of the poeple showed up also participated in the event.

edit: ment to mention north point....lol.

Opps... helps if I read. Didn't see that the location was changed.
Someone post directions .... so I can find the place!

Last edited:
manofmacg3 said:
edit: ment to mention north point....lol.

Opps... helps if I read. Didn't see that the location was changed.
Someone post directions .... so I can find the place!
working on it, Ron is supposed to hit me up with the address of said bowling alley and then i'll spread the directions like peanut butter

I've tried that. Directions don't taste as good as peanut butter, even with grape jelly :(

its called International bowl and acrade its right off buford Hwy when you get off 285 its next to the farmers market and acrosse the street from k mart i work right behind it first shopping center right OTP.

Last edited:
here's a map

Attachments

• bowling-map.jpg
    bowling-map.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 77
Ok, I'm in! Assuming, of course, Scott's offer still stands. Can some1 post an addy for this place plz? Or at least tell me which way I need to go on 285 off of 75? Thanks

Back