anyone lower P5 suggestions

B

bluewgn

what lowering springs do you suggest im interested in doing a 1.5 to a two inch drop

heres mine with the eibach pro kit.
fe0c1950.jpg

fe0c194e.jpg

Redwagon, I have to say, that your Red P5 looks tight. I think the red really makes this car, and so does the black(which I have). can you post the info on the Eibach kit (model #, $) so I can look into it? Thanks

ya those Eibachs make your 5 sooo sweet!Thatis the look I am going for with my Vaderwagon are they(pro kit) adjustable or no?Do I understand they are a perf. mod too? :D
These cars are soooo f'n cool I can't stand it!!!!

***WARNING!!:Ricer drive-by ahead,ear protection from loud unimpressive buzzing req'd.Tinted lenses to protect from bright poorly thought out paint jobs and graphics recommended!****

And remember that any honda with Reverse qualifies for "type-R" status.
IMHO

juan hotgetter i love that fukkin quote i was laughing my ass off
null***WARNING!!:Ricer drive-by ahead,ear protection from loud unimpressive buzzing req'd.Tinted lenses to protect from bright poorly thought out paint jobs and graphics recommended!**** And remember that any honda with Reverse qualifies for "type-R" statusany ways back to the whole question i hgnestly say keep it stock and let it rock.........i just cut my springs to be honest and i think my ride is bad ass......it rides better than some mp5's with the lowering springs and at the same time i didnt spend any money to do it...so think about it better ride and free.huh..i wonder.....well check it out for your self... www.atrimports.com or go to www.picturetrail.com and enter in album name (4drmp5atr)...yeah its the silver mp5 thats mine oh and i got more done to it than shown just havent taken current pics my bad :D

I'd be really cafeful about cutting springs. you really change the spring rate dramatically when you do that and they wear out a lot faster. Yeah, it's cheap and quick but you'll end up having to buy new springs and struts later down the line because the ride will become very uncomfortable. Not to mention that if you travel some bumpy roads you'll end up all oer the place. Looks good but I'd rather do it the right way and not have to deal with the problems down the line.

redwagon02, did you change your shocks when you lowered your car?

I AGREE GREGS BUT I AM A LITTLE POOR AS IT IS I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY CAR AND INSURANCE AND A FEW OTHER CHOICE BILLS NOT TO MENTION A WEDDING I HAVE COMMING BUT HEY ITS ALL GOOD AND WHEN I COME TO THAT CROSS ROAD WHICH I HOPE WONT BE FOR SOME TIME THEN I WILL GO FOR THE REAL DEAL.....PLUS THE SPRINGS THEY HAVE JUST ARENT LOW ENOUGH FOR ME MY HEIGHT IS JUST RIGHT TO ME....... :rolleyes:

Get Ground-Control, cuz you can get custom spring rates. You might as well new struts at the same time as well, do everything at once and save on labour. I wonder if Koni "Yellows" are available for the P5 yet?

Originally posted by 4DRMP5ATR:
<STRONG>NOT TO MENTION A WEDDING I HAVE COMMING </STRONG>

I hear you on that one. Thankfully all I really had to pay for for my wedding last April was the ring. Helps to have a mother who is a chef and seamtress and numerous friends who are in to photography. :) Good luck on the marriage, it's great fun.

well greg must be nice to have that hook ups on that stuff i wish all i had to pay for was a ring.... but as it is i have more to pay for than that..... and who knows maybe in time i might be able to up grade to lowering springs.....

Back