A bunch of show car parts for sale, check em out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interested in just the roof rack caps... I know you said some of it was gone, but I just want the caps you put on when the rack is on the car.

Very interested in just the roof rack caps... I know you said some of it was gone, but I just want the caps you put on when the rack is on the car.

Will not part with caps sorry. Adding pic with signage and all still available items in it.

Do the Katzkins come with the door panel inserts? How would you rate their condition /10?

bump accepting all reasonable offers. Just need the stuff gone it's holding up the purchase of my next vehicle.

when ur ready to sell the hood, let me know :D ill even take the gas door at that point. ps thanks for the great packaging job on the stuff u sent. fing impressed

I try, every package I send I can almost guarantee it will not be damaged in anyway. Some call it overkill I call it ups proof. I will keep in touch on the hood.

Are the Katzkins perforated? I want closeups of the wear on the drivers seat. If it's not bad I'll take em.

Sorry for taking so long, just got my new car so I've been a little pre-occupied. I will try to get close-ups of the seats in the next day or 2. They are at the owners house and our schedules always conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back