Search results

1. S

2.5L Duratec engine - No Longer Available

2.5L Duratec engine 2.5L engine with about 25k miles on it. Will mount directly to Mazda 3, Mazda 5, and Mazda 6. This came out of a Ford Escape but is the same block as in the above vehicles. Crated up and ready to go. Wrong engine shipped to me so my loss is your gain!!! List Date...
  2. S

2nd to 3rd gear shifting problems. gear synchronizer maybe?

anybody notice a problem of shifting from first to second? feels like it catches when I shift quickly. Have had several misshifts and grind gears... have 50k on my tranny and as far as I know still the oe fluid
  3. S

The Forza Motorsport 4 Mazda 2 thread

definitly need to go on tonight and build my 2!!!
  4. S

Would you buy a MAZDASPEED2?

I'd definitely look at buying a speed2. seen some tricked out already and like the look of what's out there
  5. S

Mazda 3 spin on oil filter conversion

Hey I'm just getting a little interst post out there to see if anyone would be interested in buying the spin on oil filter conversion parts... I happen to work at a Mazda dealership and can get them for a deep discount.... I can probably sell them for $69.95 plus shipping... I've seen these...
  6. S

04-09 Mz3 Battery question

I was wondering if anybody knew if companies like Optima or anything made aftermarket batterys for the 3? seeing as how the stock battery is woefully inadaquate....
  7. S

Thinking about purchasing a 2008...

I work at a mazda dealership and all I've seen is if you start messing with the boost you will have issues but other than that I've seen no issues
  8. S

Tattoos

lol, the chinese says pleasure and extacy
  9. S

Tattoos

here are mine
  10. S

Reminder: It is not OK to choke your passenger.

all I have to say is ouch and maybe choke a biatch...... I kid, I kid lol
  11. S

please dont hate me for being an ignorant girl! im new!

Welcome.... As they say the only dumb question is the one never asked
  12. S

Homemade ic sprayer

subbin.... definitely a cool idea
  13. S

Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

thank u much! will post better pics, crappy weather yesterday and today. tomorrow promises to be better
  14. S

Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

Just had the wheels installed. will take better pics when I get some time and decent weather!!
  15. S

What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

corksport cbe installed, ordered my rotas and eyelids, getting a mazdaspeed short shift kit too!!!!
Back