Search results

1. P

(NJ) 2003.5 Titanium MSProtege 49K

yeah, exactly. What kind of moderator are you? I posted an anonymous thread about this experience on another forum and was heavily exhorted to share my experience in the FS thread to inform other potential buyers. There is no hating going on here. Nothing slanderous or personal attacks. Im...
  2. P

No, you have to post the good and the bad to protect potential buyers. I'm not randomly flaming, I actually looked at this car. Anyone think my waste of four hours and $60 in gas and tolls sounded like fun?
  3. P

the right rear endlink was dangling. it was either broken, or completely unscrewed itself since I saw it was threaded. I realize the car is slammed, its just that the exhaust hangs very low. Even if the suspension was raised a few inches the exhaust would still be super low. Its not just plastic...
  4. P

Just went to look at this car. I'm gonna try not to post anything disparaging. Just the facts, and why I didnt buy it. Mostly things that were not mentioned in the ad or in any of the communications I had with the seller. Just trying to save anyone who might be looking to make a trip without...
  5. P

Well, there's somewhat significant body damage, a non-original trans, and power mods that make you wonder about the integrity of the motor. Plus she has a deadline so I get the low price...
  6. P

That does make quite the difference. Shame on him for pooing this thread up. I assumed it was a full price offer. Wouldnt make sense to sell for less, thats a great deal. Any chance you can PM me your phone#? The second my car sells I'll be calling you for directions :D
  7. P

that is pretty funny. you cant buy a car in your own state? :lol: on the bright side, you may not be missing out on anything based on what biz said about the seller...
  8. P

Still waiting on Vin. What you should really do is post a free eBay classifieds ad. When you put in the Vin it will give a free autocheck history report.
  9. P

can i get the vin# and are those two spots the extent of the damage - the right rear 1/4 and the lf fender and sideskirt?
  10. P

Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

man, i gotta say I really like this thing. i usually keep up on my car news, but I havent paid any attention to mazda in a few years and I didnt even know this was coming out here. It looks loads better than the other cars in its class - yaris, aveo, etc.
  11. P

9ff Working on GT9R

well it is a rear engine vehicle, so I assume its a sort of ram-air duct.
  12. P

Mugen Tuned Honda Odyssey

now that minivan I would totally ROCK
  13. P

Subaru Impreza WRX Chop-Top by Car Service Hiro

pretty sweet looking. But it looks like a Mazda3 in the front.
  14. P

after $2500 of labor fees

it could be as simple as he unplugged the high presure cutoff switch and forgot to plug it back in. I see that a lot.
  15. P

My car as of august 19

its nice...could use paint though.
  16. P

Bad day at a Holden dealership

holy chit ballz
  17. P

Protege 18s Rub, HELP!! Aftermarket struts needed?????

the camber changes relative to the the strut when you lower the car, thus the tire will not get any closer to the strut no matter how low you drop it or how hard you turn. The sidewall may flex into the side of the strut on an extremely hard turn with max grip, but the wheel, hub, knuckle, strut...
  18. P

Protege 18s Rub, HELP!! Aftermarket struts needed?????

I dont understand how they're only rubbing the struts with added weight in the car. the distance between the wheel and strut should not change no matter how much weight is in the car...the wheel is bolt to the hub to the knuckle, to the strut, it shouldn't move. now when you compress the spring...
  19. P

Illegal Tint Ticket

that's what I meant, laws specific to cars...or portable property, as you put it.
  20. P

Illegal Tint Ticket

thats a ridiculous precedent to set by pretty much sayingt hat ANY state law has to apply to both residents and non-residents:bs:
Back