2. B

megan lowering springs

ive got them also no problems either
  3. B

downforcers

its the ones on the ********** page by dg motorsports
  4. B

downforcers

ive been looking at getting these for my ms6 but i dont want carbon fiber does anyone know if they make some in fiberglass or plastic http://www.***************/DG_Carbon_Fiber_Downforcers_MAZDASPEED_6_p/su6010.htm
  5. B

My Mazdaspeed 6 ''Stanced Style'' From Canada (Quebec City)

absolute perfection love it
  6. B

F/S Mazdaspeed6/3 valve cover

price drop 80+ship
  7. B

F/S Mazdaspeed6/3 valve cover

i have for sale a valve cover that came off my 06 ms6. 100+sh pm if interested. paypal only or local pick [/IMG]
  8. B

WTB Audio Equiptment, and or Radio Bezel

i have all my audio for sale on craigslist here's a link http://orlando.craigslist.org/ele/2580651768.html take a look tell me if ur interested in anything let me know prices if ur interesed and we can make a deal i need this stuff gone asap
  9. B

Engine Part out!!!

arrived yesterday thanks again man :)
  10. B

Exhaust help. Any1 with 4in tips?

i measured it once i think from top to bottom its was like 3" and from side to side was like 5" ^but what he said is the best way
  11. B

Engine Part out!!!

alright man i was jsut getting a lil worried
  12. B

Engine Part out!!!

hey man u dead or something havent heard from u in a lil while?
  13. B

New lip, Should I keep it on there?

Curious as to what kinda lip it is and were u got it
  14. B

Engine Part out!!!

pm'd also might be interested in k04
  15. B

WTB HID module

im curious to if an aftermarket set of D2S HIDs would work in our headlights aftermarket is way brighter than oem HIDs
  16. B

MS6 Cabin Air Filter

So I bought a filter from napa and I told the guy a 06 speed6 cabin air filter I think part number 4057 or something like that and what u know it doesn't fit its like maybe a 1/4" to big I tried to make it fit with force but gave up and gunna return it tomorrow so I guess they don't carry them...
  17. B

Storage Compartment Door?

wasnt to bad took me prob a hour to put in the triple gauge pod not that hard to do imo
  18. B

Mazdaspeed 6 Headlights

bring to a body shop and have them recleared thats what im doing since i work at one and we do it all the time and its way cheaper than buying new lights
  19. B

MS6 Cabin Air Filter

alright will do
Back