Search results

1. M

Powder coating austin

anyone know of a good cheap place to get rims done plack I called gave me a price of 400, I think is too much, And also anyone else want to get theirs done more parts the cheaper it will be. rims valve covers ect...
  2. M

Transmission

I have a 07 CX-7 that when down shifting, (auto) it will slam into gear really hard anyone have a clue of what could be causing this? Got home and could smell it also, fluid looks good no leaks...
  3. M

Parting out

........... girlfriend took my car to dallas wont be back for afew weeks. (payments been refunded+some)
  4. M

Fmic kit

Sold!
  5. M

COBB Tuning and Team High Rev Meet and Cruise for Dell Children's Hospital.

Time Saturday, May 14 9:30am - 5:00pm -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Location Austin to San Antonio, TX -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Created By COBB Tuning Austin...
  6. M

SPEED6 REAR WHEEL BEARINGS AND WHEEL HUB no pics yet

Speed6 rear wheel bearings and wheel hub ok posted pics I took (First write up so it may suck lol. steps may be confusing also) REAR WHEEL HUB AND BEARINGS GET YOUR PARTS BEFORE YOUR START AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE RIGHT!!!!! First off things you will need: you will have to take off the...
  7. M

Killeen / Temple /Austin TX Area Meet

What about April 15th? Should give everyone enough time to make arrangements. Just tossin out some ideas, but: 1) Hittin up some place for dinner & beers 2) Cruising by the Target meet in Heights letting those STi guys know what's up 3) Track time at Little River 4) Play some pool and drink...
  8. M

Dealershit visit

Quick question at the dealer they say the turbo is removed from the bottom, which I think is total BS cuz the striped the bolts on my strut towers when they put back on the brace..... Just to double ck that they pull it out the bottom?
  9. M

3rd Annual Texas State meat

Havent seen anything about this upcoming year so thought I would throw the idea in the wind and see what people think. Places........... Things to do...... Places to cruise ......... once we get some ideas we can plan some dates~ Throw out some ideas people~
  10. M

NFS Ps3

Anyone else got the new game?
  11. M

Start up

Ok Had this problem for about 2weeks car runs like s*** when started from a cold start be when the temp hits 102' it runs fine, Any ideas what it could be? Mods: FMIC-corksport, Cobb AP SU TP
  12. M

magnaflow

Is the magnaflow cat back worth getting? or should I get a 3in cat back I know the magnaflow is only 2.5, I may be getting a a/m downpipe.
  13. M

FS: H&R springs

Got them from a friend, he had them on for about 7k miles, I priced out what it would take to have these put on and Iam just gonna put coilovers on so Iam asking 200 SHIPPED
  14. M

Looking for Down pipe after market,

Looking for DP (cheaper the better) Pm me price and a pic if ya have it
  15. M

Custom FMIC~

anyone put a custom kit in their car? if so how much did it cost, where did ya get the parts and how do you like it?
  16. M

FS: Ets tmic

Selling my ETS TMIC been on car for about 15k miles nothing wrong with it just going FMIC asking 425 shipped to us Canada is extra~
  17. M

WTB RMM Ms6

Looking for RMM Aftermarket send pics and how much you looking to get shipped 78754- (and not the awr one)
  18. M

Downpipe

Looking to get a Downpipe unsure which one to get / what one is worth the money, How loud the car gets (hand) any advice would help thanks
  19. M

Three sisters Run June 20th

Three sisters Run July 4th (pending) Well be running 3Sisters again on the july 4th Map- http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&source=hp&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=106765851539666249186.00046a5c9ca1e3ceb332f&z=9 Time 10AM Where Starbucks or Ihop up to you guys if ya wanna eat B4 we go. 11570-11614...
  20. M

Interested in Three sisters run

So we got a date: May 30th Gonna meet here http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=29.552787%2C-98.665649&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl Starbucks Time: 9am 1. Speedracr79 2. JReichle1 3. SpicyorangeMSP 4. MATX 5. Silentwolf85 6. Silentwolf85's Friend
Back