Search results

1. A

POLL: Mazda 5 Ownership vs. Driver

Wife's DD. I take care of it, she has many other things to worry about (one being the small recognition products business run out of our home). Plus she's not a car person, knows what she likes, but could care less about a forum.
  2. A

What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

Installed new front and rear sway bar bushings. Had the clunking in the front end pretty bad. What a big difference for such a little maintenance item. Combined with recently installed KYBs on all corners it rides like new (stock) again.
  3. A

New wheels for the 5

Look good, I like them. Even better when it's a good deal.
  4. A

Replaced front struts. Just went with KYBs.
  5. A

Mazda5 Wheel Fitment & Photo Guide

x3. Keep'em they look great.
  6. A

No springs? :D He's in denial.
  7. A

What ones did you go with and where from? Thanks.
  8. A

Nice!
  9. A

That's really cool news. I almost went with a 225 on the stock wheel but stuck with the same 215 this time (MXM4 as well). Can you post some pics, close ups, side shot etc.
  10. A

Good to know, I didn't have a scale available or else would have done the same thing. Thanks.
  11. A

I was going to ask what size you had. I had just purchased the tires the day before I found the wheels so unlucky in that sense (but $40 for the wheels def made it worth it). The 7" width sure opens up more options for tires.
  12. A

I was going to guess about 5 lbs. each. I know the MX5 only weigh 17 lbs. I couldn't believe it loading them up after purchase, then really couldn't believe it throwing the stockers around once I got home from having the new ones installed. So heavy, I think 22-23 lbs. is what I read somewhere.
  13. A

Took me 5 years it's never too late, just do it. The Pioneer's a nice mod though!
  14. A

Thanks from me! I can't remember who's the silver one is but when I saw his is when I fell in love with them. Amazing how light they are compared to stockers. I may be crazy but I really can tell a difference...ooh now if I could just get the wife to let me get some H&R's.
  15. A

Great, thanks much!
  16. A

Are these just from the dealer? Is the part number different than the old? How do we make sure we get the new ones in case the dealer still has old in stock (that's assuming part numbers are the same). Thanks.
  17. A

Thanks I'm extremely happy with them as well. Got lucky.
  18. A

Got new to me MX5 wheels...
  19. A

Haven't seen a lot of pics with MX5 wheels so here are mine. Was looking to change it up and found the deal of the century picking these up for $40 on Craigslist!! Heck of a lot lighter. Tires are 215/50
Back