Search results

1. S

Mazdaspeed 3/6 Valve Cover - Wrinkle Black

Sprayed and Baked Wrinkle Black - Can be sprayed another color on top of the black and still have the wrinkle texture. Brand new OEM gasket included 115 Shipped
  2. S

Sport6 MS3 Partout continues

Sport6 MS3 Partout continues - Added Enkei Wheels and tires! Cobb Turbo Inlet Black - $90 plus shipping - PENDING LOCAL SALE Rally Armor UR Blue Logo Mud flaps - Complete kit! - $70 plus shipping ----SOLD Mazdaspeed Cold Air Intake - $90 plus shipping - includes straightener ----SOLD Stock HID...
  3. S

Speed3/6 Valvecover

No gasket (as it should be replaced anyway). 90 shipped Free oem vent tube if wanted. Packed and ready to go
  4. S

FS: MS3 Progress Rear Sway Bar

It is the real MS3 bar that was sold through Race Roots, so the 32mm size. Used for 4,000 miles (Since the end of April). Everything is there and is in good condition. Light scratches from install but nothing really noticeable unless you are looking for it. $160-shipped It will be on...
  5. S

Cape Cod All Mazda Cruise 2010

So the meet was this Saturday, we all meet up off the highway first and then we would cruise to the brand new Cape Cod Mazda. Because of awesome Cape Cod bridge traffic we got separated into 2 groups but that wasn't too bad. There was probably close to 40 cars in total. After Cape Cod Mazda we...
  6. S

Best bushing grease? - Sway Bars

Installed the Progress rear sway bar not too long ago andddd this week it has returned back to 40 degree weather, 30 in the mornings which has made the sway bar bushings start to squeak. I used the white grease that was given with the bar(around the inside of the bushing, touching the bar, and...
  7. S

Mr. Dempsey are you here?

Source: http://www.autoblog.com/2010/04/02/patrick-dempsey-to-race-at-long-beach-but-not-in-the-toyota-p/
  8. S

2007 Speed 3 -264hp/274ft-lb

Went to the Dyno on Saturday! 1st Run was 261hp/261ft-lb with the hood open. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17XIHIBO2As Hood closed: Definitely helps. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxVr2slo4Dg
  9. S

SOLD Medieval Rear Dogbone Motor Mount

Used for 3000miles. $40+shipping.
  10. S

2010 MS3 Motor Mounts

I am interested to see if they have changed anything about the motor mounts in the new gen car. Soooo if anyone has pictures of the motor mounts or if you could snap some pictures of them when you are under the car or whatever, that would be great. Might even be able to tell if its the same...
  11. S

Not digging the Marketplace.

I don't like that you cannot see what is in your sections marketplace because it has been moved and so you have to go to it. I.E. MS3 MARKETPLACE: - - When it used to be: MS3 MARKETPLACE: Cobb SRI For SALE! by So&So I wouldn't mind the...
  12. S

CP-E Dashhawk Mount

Dashhawk Mount Soluction for the SPEED3 I am interested to see what the final price will be..
  13. S

MS6's in MA!

Red MS6 in Winchendon. Followed me to RT140, pulled into the slow lane to let you pass and get a wave in but just blew by me and didnt seem to care.. 2 girls in the car. Looked to be the same one I looked at from North End Mazda before I bought the 3. Yamaha sticker on the rear window.
  14. S

Upstate Spotted

Saw a white MS6 on rt90 near Montezuma area. Yellow fogs and black wheels. Going east. Just saw it about 5 minutes ago, the wifes driving.
  15. S

Strut Noise - Ping, "Change jingling" - Normal?

Some have said that they hear a funny noise in the front over small bumps thats a high pitched squeek, ping, change jingling type of noise. I believe its just the struts making noise as they transfer the fluid inside them, but I could be wrong. I have always put if off as normal. I recorded...
  16. S

Best place to purchase a Porter Cable or other brand Polisher?

My wifes car is black desperately needs a good polishing... Instead of borrowing one all the time I am wondering where you guys have purchased your Porter Cables or other polishers?
  17. S

CP-E XcelXL Big MAF

CP-E Blog Edit: Worth noting, its listed at $250 for the kit. But it requires the Full Control Flash from them, which is close to 500 bucks. though if you have it already its 35 bucks for the Big MAF Flash. But also this is part designed for people who have pushed the limits of the stock...
  18. S

The other end of the argument: Take off winter tires in summer, hit the deer.

http://jalopnik.com/5260860/subaru-sti-hits-two-trees-at-speed-flips-twice-everyone-survives More pictures in the link.
  19. S

Anyone crazy enough to go to the Epic East Coast Mazda Meet? 6/12-6/14

http://eecmm.com/2009/ Edit: Just so people have an idea. From central mass to there its 16hours. 950miles.
  20. S

Mazdaspeed Rearview Mirror Cover

Carbon Fiber look. Sticks on with double sided tape. Never used. Retails for like 115 buckaroos. $40 shipped. Fits the speed and regular 3 mirror. Not the auto-dimming mirror though. SOLD!
Back