Search results

1. T

Audio Link USB/MP3 install with pics!

Let me help everyone out with old but useful post...with a discount too. About a year ago I worked this all out with a very useful post on company news site. We (I) made use of our FlexPED (a Flexible iPod holder that can be configured to hold iPod or iPhones with cases or skin) and the...
  2. T

Anyone picked up the iPod/Mazda connector yet?

WOW! Nice find.....as you say, it is still a hassle though. Can anyone confirm this in other models?
  3. T

iPod Integration: Success! (with pics)

CXRabbit, This may be for you! http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/top/cat/article/0,,2076_310069607_411376305,00.html I take one when it hits $800 ($1000 is not bad)
  4. T

I agree that subwoofer sound is always an improvement. Regards to the iPod, you still would have wanted to change it out playing CD's.
  5. T

It has been obivous you are an audiophile, I understand everything you are saying. Just remember there are 100,000,000 iPod users out here and that number is growing and another 30,000,000 mp3 players. Of these millions of people only a small percentage of them are willing to upgrade their...
  6. T

Audiolink Ipod Install

Valid points, FlexPED does the trick when users want to use a case or skin and be able to dock it at the same time.
  7. T

I think many and most people will not go along with $300+ in a new car (that could be leased) along with the $150-$+400 iPod. It is all in how much one wants to spend. It is such ashame and a compromise to discard a perfectly good sounding headunit because it lacks a simple line input, and the...
  8. T

Rabbit, First, we don't make or sell the audio link connector, we make the FlexPED iPod carmount. With two very different radio headunits on the market (simple digital and those new and limited to highend that actually have an operating system). My simple point was that "most radio's"...
  9. T

Rabbit, I think a "TAD" is respectfully a bit far stretched in my opinion using both connectors! As you posted earlier in the thread about ripping the whole head unit out, I felt the same way when the MAZDA connector was installed. As a matter of fact, as good of sound quality the Mazda...
  10. T

Love my CX-7 in Snow

Yes! Snow is NO problem. AWD, 18" wheels and 4,000 lbs makes it go VERY good! As a previous truck owner of many (and a snow plower) the ground clearance is not what I am used to, but it is well better than any car! With an upgrade in tires to more all season or snow this thing would be...
  11. T

Audiolink Ipod Install

How did you miss this information about the Audio Link, FlexPED
  12. T

Anyone picked up the iPod/Mazda connector yet?

Read two reviews posted in October about the audio link ipod connector vs the Mazda connector
  13. T

Wolf, Good point, that can be taken either way. We can honestly say this setup is far more safer than the iPod in the glove box senerio that Mazda offers! Ask anyone who has the Mazda connector installed that (and has more than say 200 songs on the iPod) has not taken the unit out because the...
  14. T

There is not any aux in hookups behind the radio. Although with the Audio link iPod connector has bulit into the cable an aux in, video in as well as the iPod connector, you can't go wrong (it is a few dollars more for this advanced cable). A great combination is with the FlexPED iPod carmount
  15. FlexPEDProductPage.jpg

FlexPEDProductPage.jpg

16. flexped-5.jpg

flexped-5.jpg

17. IMG_2545.JPG

IMG_2545.JPG

18. T

iPod cases

Or you can get any ipod case or skin you want and use a FlexPED iPod holder from THOUGHT OUT that can hold any full size iPod with any case or skin.
  19. T

Real Bad Gas Mileage!

9Hooker, It it not Mazda who falsified this information of 18-24 MPG, it is our own government funded EPA. And I love this quote from the top of their page "Your fuel economy will almost certainly vary from EPA's fuel economy rating" The only job better than the weatherman! Lets all sue...
  20. T

Real Bad Gas Mileage!

erhayes, I could not agree more with you! The near 2 tons (3,950lbs) is definately the issue (and AWD), to put that into perspective I traded out of a 4,300lbs Dodge Dakota with a V8. The Dakota's MPG was an honest 13. I DON'T have a complaint with the CX-7 (such a nice ride for my life...
Back