Search results

1. R

Water Pump failure led to need for new engine - Mazda not helping at all

Put me on the list....just happened. 2011 with 143K. Very well maintained. It happened 3 miles from home thankfully, and not yesterday when we were 120 miles away.
  2. R

Pictures: Winter Setup - Drag DR 38 18x8 & Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 245/60/18

Just an update for anyone following, finally retired the Blizzaks from the CX9. They lasted for me 8 winters, and still have about 7/32 left. But 7/32 is where the Winter Tire wear marker is, so I decided to sell them (for someone to use as All Seasons) and put snow tires on my 20" wheels...
  3. R

Show me your CX-5 wheels

Wheels look great! That gap could use some help though, like you mentioned.
  4. R

Test drove a '19 GT-R and Signature today

It sets it apart, if you know what to look for. If the cost savings to leave it off was substantial, I agree and could have done without it. However, like I said before, I like it though as its different and sets it apart from the other trims.
  5. R

This is definitely something they need soon.
  6. R

Have you guys seen the brown leather? It's so dark that it could be mistaken for black. I like it actually, makes it different.
  7. R

Just an FYI, True Car price I was quoted on a 2019 Signature with a MSRP of $38285 was $35717+TTL
  8. R

Yeah, I've been here forever too. But dont visit nearly as often.
  9. R

I took my test drive of a Signature yesterday. I really like it, felt good, and all the gadgets were nice. Now, to see what the 2011 Cx9 will pull for Trade value.
  10. R

Congrats!
  11. R

Show me your CX-5 wheels

Some great pics!
  12. R

Strange, as I see or 2011 cx9 as trigger happy, doesn't take much throttle at all to get going....even at 130K miles. I guess maybe I was expecting too much, or I got a dud 2019 cx9 to drive. I'll take the cx5 Sig for a spin soon and make the decision.
  13. R

Thanks for the reply, good info and tip!
  14. R

Wider tires is an easy fix ;). That is something I did on our Cx9 as I couldn't stand how thin they looked from the rear.....and also getting a wheel with a better offset to push them out a little helps if looking for a package deal. Now, onto the Cx5. We are interested in getting a Signature...
  15. R

2007~2015 Changing CX-9 transfer case gear oil (photos)

I don't know if I'd go that far.....our 2011 CX9 has been a great vehicle for us. I changed the TC fluid @50k and @100k, and it's still going strong. We're current @130k, and if we keep it until 150k, I'll change it again.
  16. R

2007~2015 Changing CX-9 transfer case gear oil (photos)

Our 2011 CX-9 is at 107k miles. I changed the TC fluid at 50K, and just recently at 100K. TC was always a concern of mine after getting that letter for the warranty extension on the CX-9. Right now, this thing still runs great......now you people are starting to scare me with this Water Pump...
  17. R

How many miles did the OEM (factory) tires last on your CX-9?

We did the 275/45/20 on ours, I like the added footprint. I know it's not ideal for winter, but we have a dedicated winter setup.
  18. R

2007-2014 Mazda CX-9 Recalled For Corrosion Problem

Isn't an alignment cover as part of the recall? Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  19. R

CX9 Wheel and Offset thread.

I'm not surprised that people have asked you that, they flow with the cx9 perfectly.
  20. R

CX9 Wheel and Offset thread.

Those look great, love that color cx9.
Back