Search results

1. P

Autointersts HPDE @ Gingerman Raceway May 23-25, 2015 Memorial Day Weekend

Getting the word out early for this event, as it is on a holiday weekend! The cost is $125 for one day and $250 for both days. Jason will be adding the Introduction to HPDE to the website very soon. Saturday will be run Clockwise and Sunday course will be run Counterclockwise. Camping is...
  2. P

2015 Tudor Schedules

2015 TUDOR UNITED SPORTSCAR CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE Date Event Classes *Jan. 24-25 Daytona International Speedway ALL *March 21 Sebring International Raceway ALL April 18 Long Beach Street Circuit P/GTLM May 3 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca P/GTLM and PC/GTD May 30 Detroit Belle Isle P/GTD *June...
  3. P

Mazda HPDE Meet @ Mid-Ohio Labor Day September 1,2014

A number of us will be running @ Mid-Ohio on Labor Day, so we decided to have a meet! If you want to come out and run with us, please do. If you just want to see if you like it, try the Intro to HPDE for $75 or if you want to get further in depth, sign up for the full HPDE Course! If you just...
  4. P

Christmas in July @ The Bedford Winking LIzard July 25, 2014

Next weekend is going to be a very busy weekend. Lauri thought we should make it a 3 day weekend event! We know that there is the Montrose Mazda of Kent Meet on Saturday, July 26. Free beer, burgers, dogs, chips, soda and cookies. Sunday is the NORA Auto-X and so why not Celebrate Christmas in...
  5. P

NE Ohio vs Columbus Meeps Meet BW3 in Mansfield (Ontario area)

Looks like the OMS Columbus guys and gals have turned things around meet wise and have issued a friendly challenge. So, we are in the process of setting up a meet once again at the BW3's in Ontario. We have not selected a date as of yet, so suggestions and other ideas are welcomed. I am sure...
  6. P

Weekly OMS Cookout Meet @ Harriet Keeler Picnic Area Brecksville, Reservation

Just a quik FYI if anyone wants to come out, BS, talk cars and have some food and drink. Every Thursday @ 6:00. Just contribute something and you are good t go! Check out the link below for directions http://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/Main/Harriet-Keeler-Memorial-Picnic-Area.aspx
  7. P

Angles vs Tribe June 16-19, 2014

Next week the Angels arrive in town to play the Tribe. We have reached out to CJ Wilson to see if he has time to meet our membership to discuss racing, baseball and anything else you may want to know. Most of you know that he is the owner of CJ Wilson Racing, has a charity that supports kids...
  8. P

Indy 200 Mazda Corral @ Mid-Ohio August 1-3, 2014

Below is the link for the Mazda Corral @ Mid-Ohio for the Indy 200 Race. We have reached out to all of the Mazda teams that will be racing in Pirelli World Challenge and I have been in touch with James Hinchcliffe as well, to see if he can stop by and speak to us as well! I am working with...
  9. P

Indy 200 Mazda Corral @ Mid Ohio August 1-3,2014

Below is the link for the Mazda Corral @ Mid-Ohio for the Indy 200 Race. We have reached out to all of the Mazda teams that will be racing in Pirelli World Challenge and I have been in touch with James Hinchcliffe as well, to see if he can stop by and speak to us as well! I am working with...
  10. P

Mazda Mid-Ohio Track Day w/Autointerests Labor Day

I have been talking with Jason in regards to the September 1, Labor day event. I proposed to him that they do a similar Hyperdrive NASA type of Intro to HPDE, which he was very receptive to and we're in the process of setting up the parameters of the on track and classroom instructions for this...
  11. P

Cars and Coffee April 27, 2014 Cookout

Just wanted to post this for those of you not on Facebook. We are having a cookout @ Track First in Hudson. We will start the cook out @ 11;00AM....we will have a grill and our easy up set up in the grassy area, which will be for Mazda's Only!!! I know a lot of the OMS guys are headed to Import...
  12. P

Detail/Install Meet @ MOCO HQ April 12, 2014

Lauri and I decided to host an install/detailing meet. We have a lot of parts to install on the MS3 and also this is the day before the next Cars and Coffee @ Track First. We have buckets, clay bars, microfiber towels, waxes, polishes, shop vac and a 10" buffer and polisher. We have a grills...
  13. P

Coppertone's 2013 CWP Build......

Looks like the wife is adding on to the MOCO MS3, sure will be glad when it warms up. This is what we have lined up so far the Spring add ons for 2014. 1. CP-e Cat back Exhaust 2. Cp-e TMIC 3. CP-e TIP 4. CP-e PMM & TMM 5. Cp-e Tow Plate 6. HPFP 7. JBR Rear Camber Arms 8. JBR SSP and Bushing 9...
  14. P

Pitt Race Kart Enduro Interests Thread June 7, 2014- The Monkey A$$ Jeans Kart Enduro

Just wanted to see how many of you are interested in doing the Kart Enduro again. I have reached out to Pittsburgh International Race Complex (As Levi will be on vacation, I believe) to see what sort of package thaey could put together. I have the proposal sent by the track, now I want to see...
  15. P

Track Junkies and Auto-Xers Track First Discount Sign Ups

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have worked out a deal with Tim @ Track First to offer our members a 10% on Safety Equipment! This includes seats, harnesses, helmets, etc! So, if you are interested, please PM me, as I am going to submit a list of members to him and we are working on providing a...
  16. P

Cars & Coffeee @ Track First in Hudson March 16, 2014...7:00AM-Noon

Just wanted to see how many of us want to go to this event. Hopefully we will have no Snow Covered roads and decent weather. I was hoping we could roll in as a group, maybe meet up at the Texas Roadhouse and then leave and go to Track First. After we leave Track First, we can go back to Texas...
  17. P

MOCO Jackets Available

Just wanted to our NEMOC Family! We will be doing a one time run of MOCO Jackets, similar to what the MOCO Staff wears at our corrals. The esitmated cost is between $50-$55, shipping will be extra of course. For those of you who do not know, Mazdaspeed Motorsports Development is no more! Mazda...
  18. P

Next NE Ohio Mazda Meet

Just wanted to know when the next meet is and where? We have the 2014 Mazda Calendars and will hand them out at the meet, whenever and wherever the masses decide!
  19. P

Detroit Belle Isle Mazda Corral: May30 - June1, 2014 We're on the Island!

We will be hosting a Mazda Corral @ Belle Isle, looks like GM figured out that they were losing a ton of business by ignoring us! It is a bit pricey, but you know that the MOCO team is working on providing you the most "bang for you buck" at this event. 1. Premium Car Corral Parking on the...
  20. P

Mazda LRP Corral/Mazdas In The Park May 23-25, 2014

Here is some prelim info regarding the LRP Corral, I will update it as updated information becomes available! We will be hosting our annual corral @ Lime Rock Park and we are working with Storm Sasaki as well to promote Mazdas In The Park. This is during the Memorial Day Weekend and it should...
Back