Search results

1. D

Windshield Washer Mistery

After the real snowstorm of the year, the front washer spray on our 2019 Mazda3 stopped working. I found that ice buildup had disconnected a hose junction at the base of the windshield on the passenger side. The layout of the front wipers seems very bad for snow. It is impossible to pull the...
  2. D

What is your 4 tires PSI when delivered to you>>>??? Better CHECK IT!!

Mazda 3 Grand Touring Sedan. My TPMS came on at ~7300 miles so I checked all the tire pressures and found them all at about 28psi. I had already scheduled a 7500 servicing for two days later so I told the dealer to fix the pressure when they rotated the tires. When I got the car back, I...
  3. D

Security on Contacts?

Periodically i get an alert the the Infotainment system is 'synching contacts.' What, exactly, does this mean. Are all my contacts stored in the car somewhere? Are they encrypted? I consider this a big security risk and would like to understand my exposure.
  4. D

Rain Sensing Wipers

I am very happy with the rain sensing wipers. I leave the setting alone and they start up just when I begin to think the windshield is getting covered with drops.
  5. D

Infotainment System Bugs

Sometimes when I connect my iPhone to the USB port the car displays a message "Syncing Contacts" and will not let me use the phone until it finishes. Does this mean that all my contacts are stored in the car computer system? Are they encrypted!? This seems like a big security risk to me.
Back