Search results

1. B

What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

I swapped on my winter wheel & tire. Before shot...
  2. B

Spare Key & Fob Programming for Mazda5

how did you open the key head
  3. B

Post pics of your Mazda5

Took these last week before I installed the winter tires. It was good timing because got a little snow this morning.
  4. B

I'm now officially in winter mode. Swapped to my winter tires for the next six months. Temperature is now steadily 50f and below.
  5. B

So I finally got my alignment checked since the suspension was swapped. I have a lot of camber.(crazy) FL: -1.8 FR: -1.9 RL: -1.8 RR: -3.1
  6. B

The new 2015 mk7 GTI has thesame knuckle. Mine was a 2010 mk6...in fact the 2006-2014 GTI has near identical front and rear suspension setup when compared to the Mazda5. When swapping suspension the only difference I can think of is the HID leveling sensor which is on the lower control arm on...
  7. B

It did not open wide enough to slide out easily. On VWs the knuckle opens more uniform. Once the tool is turned 90 degrees at the center of the knuckle, the strut slides out relatively easy. On the Mazda, I turned the tool 90 degrees at the center of the knuckle but the strut didn't budge. The...
  8. B

The quarter didn't work out too well for me, it kept sliding....so I switch to the strut spreader tool which I had from my VW days which didnt work out too. So I eventually used a ball joint removal tool from underneath.
  9. B

What have you done with your Mazda5 today? Ohh, I just open it and use it flat. Sort of like this
  10. B

I love the Koni, ride quality at 50% feels very close to stock but suspension dive when braking is greatly reduced. Since it is thesame size as the Stock shocks, shock travel is not compromised which is also great compared to some other kits. I'm did not use bushing grease. The OEM bump stop...
  11. B

Mazda5 Wheel Fitment & Photo Guide

I love the fitment. Any rubbing or rolled fenders? Its on ebay. I love the front view but not the black that wraps around to the side...
  12. B

Mazda Warranty arbitration through Better Business Bureau

I agree with Vasy, I've seen paint issues on cars and this looks like rough road conditions based on the pictures. Last winter was pretty rough in North America and lots of regions in the US were running out of winter salt and had to mix all kinds of dirt and gravel in order to try to stretch...
  13. B

Will there ever be a Skyactiv Mazda5 in Canada?

They changed the fuel economy rating for the 2015 Mazda5 which should bring it closer to real use numbers for the majority of users. 2014: Up to 6.7 L/100 km † 2-cycle testing 2015: Up to 8.2 L/100 km † New 5-cycle testing
  14. B

From your pic, I have the rear seat protector cover and the cargo net not the cargo cover. The net fits like this with the seats up
  15. B

Good choice. I replaced it all when I did mine too. The boot holders are missing in the pic. I forgot to install it initially and had to take it apart two weeks later.
  16. B

I have the same cargo covers and Mazda cargo nets. Definitely works with the seats up or down on my 1st gen
  17. B

Davicho, where is it rubbing? Inner or outer part of the tire? If it is outer part, adding spacer will increase the rubbing.
  18. B

To badge or to debadge...

That might explain why my 1st gen was half debadged by the previous owner. It still has the Mazda but no 5. I planned to remove the Mazda but I guess it is not an option anymore.
  19. B

I'm 1st gen on H&R and koni yellow, 215/45 and same wheels as you. No rubbing at all.
  20. B

You need two of each....strut mounts, strut bearings, bumpstops, dust boots, lower dust boot holder. The price adds up so it might be worth it to use the existing ones from your stock setup. Parts source rents the spring compressor for free, princess auto sell it for $20.
Back