Search results

1. D

My New Car Enthusiast Site Launch Prize Included!

My New Car Enthusiast Site Launch Prize Included! I haven't been too active on here since the Banana of Fury left my garage a few years ago. But I have always been fond of this community and wanted to share this with you all. (In the coming weeks i'll be discussing the MSP build from hell in...
  2. D

Banana is for sale again... Part 2.

or 350 for the AWR sway bar, 150 for AWR endlinks, the shortshift kits, full shift bushings, the 500.00 alpine stereo, custom fit JL w0 sub, upgraded brake pads, ported and polished intake manifold, injectors, spec stage 3+ clutch, modified JIC exhaust, HID's, powdercoated EVERYTHING, Viper...
  3. D

Its got a Built Mental Addiction Block, Microtech Standalone, GHL Downpipe... those mods alone are 8k uninstalled.
  4. D

I was about to post this... good luck bidding. I hope someone gets a good deal!
  5. D

K-Sport Coilover Install Pictures

didn't they come with spanner wrenches?
  6. D

MSP Flywheel the Same for Regular Proteges?

As the title implies? I can't remember...
  7. D

Wilwood 6 Piston 13" BBK Test Fit Pics

Wow... build threads are supposed to be filled with car love, not man love... No reason to turn this into a bash war. Keep us updated on the install!
  8. D

Wilwood 6 Piston 13" BBK Test Fit Pics

Looks great man! How did you paint them? We could never really figure out a good way to go about it but it looks like you pulled it off quite nicely!
  9. D

nah... i'm kind of glad the car is gone. Its time to move onto something a bit bigger, badder, and rare. Haven't heard anything back on the car as of yet.
  10. D

I heard from the mechanic doing the work. Its getting new injectors, a new starter, new flywheel, and should be up for grabs pretty soon. I asked him to get back to me with a Phone # as soon as it was for sale.
  11. D

I have no idea... i still haven't been able to track down an actual # for this place other than the one posted.
  12. D

hrmmmm thats the only one i can find. i guess i'll see if i can't find one of their tv commercials. I know they just moved locations. Ironically enough they are now directly across the street from the Mazdaspeed dealer that originally denied the warranty and forced the original build in the...
  13. D

This time, NOT BY ME. Apparently spoolintruck on here, the guy I sold it to ended up trading it in to a local dealer. They didn't know what the hell they got themselves into, it wouldn't start (cold start issues like normal), and enlisted a guy I know locally that has tuned pretty much every...
  14. D

Tax season

I got 16.58 back. Don't let anyone ever tell you that day traders get nice tax breaks... IT ISN'T TRUE.
  15. D

*Memories* of the Banana Wallpaper

Yup... 03 wheels on an 03.5. Very good... not many people catch that.
  16. D

Yea... handheld. I didn't have a tripod. It was an impromptu shot on the way back from a car show.
  17. D

Its an HDR shot... 5 exposures overlayed into one. If you can line them up better let me know! ;) It looks fine once its sized to the desktop IMHO. Nothing yet. I'll probably end up with an NSX and a GS300 by the end of summer if all goes well. Cheers!
  18. D

The Pirana-mobile is RIP. It may now be IJADD but it will never be what it once was and thus the idea, the concept, and the car is RIP!
  19. D

it got sold... *DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNN*
  20. D

~Pirana's new daily Driver!!!~

Radiator Cap!
Back