Search results

1. I

2007~2015 How to get to the CX-9 spark plugs?

I have a 2012 CX-9 w/ 137k. Did anyone find oil in their spark plug wells? I think 4 out of 6 had oil in there. I thought my engine was consuming oil and now I know that my valve cover spark plug seals are bad and that's where the oil is going.
  2. I

Transmission drain/fill plus external filter install with pics

Thank you for the directions. It made this job alot easier. I ended up pulling the intake as I needed the extra space to get the fill bolt off. My fluid didn't look too bad at 32k miles. I think it could had gone another 30K in my situation. I will probably change it again around 60K. I...
  3. I

CX9 Weathertech Cargo Liner

Pictures added and price lowered.
  4. I

Still got this. Accepting offers.
  5. I

Thanks xxx for answering goku's question.
  6. I

It is the larger one. For when the third row seats are down.
  7. I

CX9 Weathertech Cargo Liner Used Weathertech Cargo Liner. Good condition. Black Color. List Date: 10/21/2014 For more info, click here to view the original listing: CX9 Weathertech Cargo Liner -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $119.67 --------------------------------------
  8. I

Vibrating Driver's Side View Mirror

Anybody?
  9. I

Vibrating Driver's Side View Mirror

Does anybody have a copy of TSB 09-044/12? I want to take my 12 to the dealership and get this fixed.
  10. I

New 2012 CX-9er checking in!

That's a great deal. Was that a OTD price or before tax, title and license? Thanks.
  11. I

Clear bra installers

Does anybody have a good recommended shop to install clear bra on a cx9? Lmk. Thanks
  12. I

Mazda CX-9 GT Cargo - Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats, 3 PCS (For GT Model) - SOLD

Will the third row mat stay in place when the seat is up? Is there velco holding up the mats? Thanks.
Back