Recent content by subachad

1. S

Turbo upgrade pictures

I don't think the o2 was removed prior to us doing the upgrade. While I am not a mechanic I do have a significant amount of experience working with cars (about 15 years) and understand that exhaust parts are most likely to have damaged threads. The constant heating and cooling, high temps, rust...
  2. S

Turbo upgrade pictures

Hi guys and gals. Thought you would like to see some pics regarding a MS3 turbo upgrade. As for me, I'm mostly a Subie guy, but I signed up for this board in 2003 when we bought my wifes MSP. It was great, but no longer suited her purpose, we just traded it in for a 08 5sp Honda Element SC...
  3. S

Other speakers that fit in the factory sub box

I tried searching that on Ebay and a google search to no avail. Though google does mention a lot of MSP's which are running that sub. What about a Punch 8? would that work or are the demensions all wrong???
  4. S

bucking and hesitation!

If that doesn't work, try the joeP Fuel Pressure mod. Some say it doesn't work, but it did on my 03.5. When I drive the car on the track though, I have to keep boost at 7 otherwise it's not as smooth. Same with on CYN runs, at 8 or 8.5 it's much quicker but it's just not as happy and will do the...
  5. S

TB and intake spacers

I'm curious to know about these as well. I had them on my subaru impreza for 80k and they helped lower the underhood temps, kept the intake MUCH cooler and I don't know about power, but it made it less likely to detonate which in turn allows more timing and boost which I guess helped with power.
  6. S

Other speakers that fit in the factory sub box

Hello, I have checked the FAQ and the JL listed doesn't seem to be available new anymore. Has anyone had any success with other speakers to swap out the kenwood sub? I would like more base, but like the current setup. Thanks
  7. S

Need stereo trim piece

The trim piece I need is the part that goes around the hvac and stereo. It's silver and simulated carbon fiber, the big thing, not just the ring. Thanks
  8. S

Need stereo trim piece

Car was broken into and of course the radio is gone. Where can I get an MSP stereo trim piece for cheap? Dealer wants $360, does anyone have one in good condition for sale? Know a place I can get a new one? If you have one, email pics to subachad@hotmail.com Thanks, Chad 03.5 Blue MSP
  9. S

Unable to find dash lights

Right after I posted that the link for another post came up letting me know which LED's to get. Thanks. Chad
  10. S

Unable to find dash lights

I have some blue indiglow guages, for our Mazdaspeed, but want to replace them with the stock setup, but blue LED's instead of red. Where can we get those? I've searched but have not been able to find them. I know I've seen them before though, any help would be appreciated. Chad...
  11. S

Emanage Dyno about time

What is the part number of the ECU and what are your switch settings at?
  12. S

Greddy E-manage for the MSP!

Good luck with the install, I hope it goes well for you. I just did a write up on the install of the E-Manage on my Impreza and after doing some tuning, I would love to get it on the MSP. http://www.uniquemotorsports.com/subachad/mods/emanage.htm There's a link for you, I hope it helps you...
  13. S

Halo Fog Lights 3.5 MSP

The car actually belongs to my girlfriend... hence the neon lighting... We bought it in Glendale, but recently moved to Las Vegas. The halo ring actually changes to 7 different colors, so they would work on other colored MSP's as well. They are the 4" halo ring lights you'll find at Pep Boys...
  14. S

Halo Fog Lights 3.5 MSP

Hi All, Just wanted to share my Halo fog light install on the 3.5 Blue MSP. The install was much more difficult than it should have been as space is quite limited. The lights fit tight and look great, check out the link. http://www.uniquemotorsports.com/mazdaspeed/mods/msp_foglights.htm I...
  15. S

Is this a good price...

Sorry if that came accross rude, it's just that I sell cars and work with internet customers and when people talk themself out of a deal just because they want to "ask around" or something, then no one wins. They are selling the car for a Great Price, I got mine for $20,000 plus fees a few...
Back