Recent content by Mr. X

1. M

Seatbelt does not latch into seatbelt buckle on driver side

Thanks! I called onlinemazdaparts and will order the part right away. I hope to change it this weekend. If anyone has any pics on how to change the belt buckle, that would help too!
  2. M

This weekend I spayed some WD40 into the belt buckle. Unfortunately, the belt did not latch into the buckle. Does anyone else have any other recommendations? Would it be easier for me to get this changed at a mechanic rather than do it myself? And if so, how much do you think this would...
  3. M

Hank3, I tried to look for the part on the site you recommended but could not find it. I even did a search for "seatbelt" and "seatbelt buckle" but no resuts were displayed. I'll try some WD-40 this weekend. CarolinaP5, I see your are based in Charlotte. So am I! Maybe we could meet up...
  4. M

Hello, This morning I noticed my seatbelt does not latch onto my seatbelt buckle on the driver's side. I can hear the belt click into the latch but the latch does not grasp onto the belt. What could be causing this? Is this a simple repair to fix, and if so, can someone give me...
  5. M

Tires help/advice

Hello everyone, I decided on getting the Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S tires. Has anyone had any experience with these tires? I was about to get the Dunlop Fierce Instinct VR tires but I was getting the Michelin's at a similar price as the Dunlops. I ended up going with 205/50/16 tires. I...
  6. M

Tires help/advice

Yes, I will have my tires at stock height. Stickman, where I live we don't get snow that much like places up north or out in the midwest. However we did get some snow in January and the Dunlop Direzzas were horrible. I was slipping all over the place. I'm just looking for a good tire that...
  7. M

Tires help/advice

Thanks everyone for all the help. I looked at that post regarding tires. Now I'm thinking of getting the Kumho ASX's as others have said this is a good tire. My only question if I decide to go up a size is should I go for 205/50/16 or 205/40/16? From previous posts and talking to others...
  8. M

Tires help/advice

Hello all, I went to get my car rotated/balanced and came to find out that my front 2 tires are showing wires. My rear tires are okay. I'm bummed because I was planning on driving to Orlando tomorrow so now I have to postpone my trip. The tires I have on my car are Dunlop Direzza DZ 101...
  9. M

Lock on Driver's Side Door

Hey IJay, Thanks for the quick response. How did you go about pulling off the door panel? Can you explain the process on how you went about getting to the mechanism? Sorry I'm haven't opened my door panel up before. Thanks.
  10. M

Lock on Driver's Side Door

Hello, A few weeks ago I locked my car and noticed that my driver side door did not lock through the keyless entry remote. All the other doors did lock except for the driver's side. Thus I had to manually lock the door. I did notice some sort of whirring noise coming from the driver's side...
  11. M

DDM Tuning Apexcone Raptor HID Kit - $30 plus shipping

Okay thanks. Would I need the mounting brackets? Sorry if I don't know much as this will be my first HID purchase.
  12. M

DDM Tuning Apexcone Raptor HID Kit - $30 plus shipping

Hello everyone, First of all, thank you Matt V and everyone on this thread. You have all been very helpful. I'm about to purchase the Raptor HID Kit from DDM tuning as well as the Relay Harness. On DDM's site, Do I need to purchase the HID Harness (or does the relay harness take care of...
  13. M

Where to get blacked out tail lights?

Hey ForceFed, PM message as I may be interested.
  14. M

New P5 Owner, Just starting to mod

Hi All, I ended up changing all my brake pads and rotors. I ended up going to the dealer and having them install OEM brake pads with Centric Premium Rotors. I had a coupon and the difference between taking to the shop and to the dealer was $60, so I opted to take to the dealer. Well the...
  15. M

P5 Suspension Upgrade Questions

Protephile, Do you have a website where I can order parts from? I'm looking at getting the Eibach Pro Kit springs with the Tokico Blue Struts. Thanks, Mr. X
Back