Recent content by Mizle

1. M

The Most Detailed Cell Shade

That looks PIMP! nice! (chair)
  2. M

How To: Custom Cold Air Intake

well today was a pretty bad day for intake installing. I went to put in my intake today and all was goin fine til i got to the air sensor. Never wouldve thought those screws were in there so tight. so yea i stripped them and now im kinda stuck. Anyone know of any good ways to get a...
  3. M

Ebay CAI....where the hells it go? when ur putting in the intake how do u get it around the coolant container? is there a way to move it?
  4. M

I just got my CAI (ebay) and i will be installing it tomorrow (June 22) hopefully all goes well and everything works right. Ill let you all know how it turns out and if it made a diffrence or not.
  5. M

horsepower

well ive seen it somewhere that MP5's have 140, if i find it again ill post it but ive been seeing that its only 130 so i guess it was a typo or somethin. (uhm)
  6. M

horsepower

protege HP what year of pretege? if its a bad little '99 1.6L then its only 103 (hand) 01-03 had 130 and MP5 has 140
  7. M

Which Rims should i get?

I have a 1999 protege LX and im deciding whether to get 17" ADR DV-8's or The ADR GT-Sport. Let me know what think would look better.
Back