Recent content by Armanirx7

1. A

O/D Off Flashing, No codes

I am also having the same exact issue. Did you end up fixing your trans issue?
  2. A

WTB 93-95 Rx7. Running or not

Please contact me if you have an rx7 for sale. It could be a shell or it could be running. Thanks, Armen 310-678-9395
  3. A

***SoCal...1993 Black RX-7 R-1 with nice mods***

Is this still for sale?
  4. A

New (out of the package) Syvania SilverStar Low Beam Bulbs for 2002-2003 Protege

I think you are right. These are what the Protege headlights take so it might be the H4. Anyone interested?
  5. A

New (out of the package) Syvania SilverStar Low Beam Bulbs for 2002-2003 Protege

2- Syvania SilverStar Ultra low beam bulbs I have a 2002 protege5 and I bought the wrong bulbs. I bought the bulbs for the Protege. I removed it from the packaging and threw it away, so I can't take it back. It is brand NEW. The cost me $55 but i will sell them for half. I am asking $25 plus...
  6. A

Issue after start up. Please Help

UPDATE: I just drove my mazda for a few miles and pcb was right. The car was running great after I turned it off and back on. Thanks guys
  7. A

thank you to both of you guys!
  8. A

Hey P5 owners, So I just changes my battery and right after I started my car the car idles really low and the engine started shaking. This lasted maybe 5 seconds and then the car went to normal idle. I am not sure if this issue is related to the new battery ( I'm guess not) but it started...
  9. A

WTB Cold Air Intake for Protege5

Thank you, Sorry about that
  10. A

WTB Cold Air Intake for Protege5

Hey Guys, I am looking to get better gas mileage and add a little hp to my p5. Does anyone have a cold air intake (filter optional. I can buy it myself so it is no big deal) for sale at a great price? Text me at 310-678-9395 Thank you, Armen Karapetyan
  11. A

Foglight for Mazda Protege5/Mazdaspeed Protege, price lowered!

Your price is way too high. A brand new fog light is $60 on amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004I174FG/?tag=m20b7-20
  12. A

P5 Stock Stereo

bump
  13. A

Where did you get your hids?

I bought my hid kit for $35 and so far it is a good kit. Here is the link http://compare.ebay.com/like/120761013510?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar Here is the link to the thread I just posted on for the placement of the Ballasts...
Back