Recent content by andrewwong2000

1. A

Slightly disturbing detail heard today about 2017 and G-vectoring

My 2017 CX-5 feels weird when changing lanes and sometimes feels like the steering or alignment isn’t quite right .. turning off lane keep intervention seems to fix this
  2. A

Mazda radar cruise control with stop and go

In the US market it may be standard but not globally .. there are various defined levels of vehicle automation.. it’s not any of them.
  3. A

So I contacted Mazda Australia and asked them about MRCC. Their response - if there is no gap (in other words when there is no car in front) when you engage MRCC it will not stop if approaching a stationary car. You’re at the mercy of emergency braking after that point.. So don’t believe the...
  4. A

Some of my observations about MRCC.. it works pretty well except.. when I'm driving in clear traffic at 60km/h and come up to a red light with cars at the lights. My CX-5 does not slow down ! I have deliberately taken it as far as my comfort level goes before hitting the brakes hard.. so don't...
  5. A

2017~2024 KF CX-5 Weird Auto Climate Control

So disabling Eco makes all the difference between fast warm up and cold car !! Thanks for the tip :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

Ok will try that ! :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

Yes haha it's in Eco mode Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. A

Yes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. A

Anyone else feel the new CX5 Auto settings are screwy ? It's winter down here in Australia .. so if it's 13C outside and I set the Climate Control to 25C the car decides to blow vented cold air onto my feet. It also sometimes thinks I want vented air 10C colder than the set point blowing in my...
Back