2. 2

FS: TWM Shift Knob

It was on a stock shifter.
  3. 2

FS: Forge BPV

SOLD. Please close
  4. 2

FS: Forge BPV

$100 obo. Includes springs and shims. Discount for active duty US Military or combat service.
  5. 2

FS: TWM Shift Knob

$60 obo. Weighted shifter. Discount for active duty US Military or combat service.
  6. 2

Farewell

:) I confess that practicality took a back seat to "that looks bad azz". The Ecoboost is supposed to be a great motor. I just could not get past the unique look of the Raptor. That 6.2 has a lot of pull. The interior is also really great with a lot of interesting features. At some point...
  7. 2

Farewell

Nasty looking? Seriously? Oh no - here I already took delivery of it! Maybe it's not too late to bring it back? I'll run right back to the dealership first thing in the morning... :)
  8. 2

Farewell

Thanks much. It was basically the shifting that was killing me. The Raptor is actually really comfortable to drive - even more than a standard F-150. Good heated seats with good lumbar and lateral support. It's also got a 6.2 so it's pretty quick. This is identical to the truck I...
  9. 2

Farewell

Well, after 8 operations on my back, I reached a point where driving the MS3 was just too painful. It served as a faithful daily driver, keeping my Z06 dry on rainy days. It was a sad thing to do but I had to trade it in for another option. My choice was a bit different - a Ford SVT Raptor...
  10. 2

MS3 Front Rotor/Pad Replacement How To

I would either borrow the tool or buy one. It turns a lot of frustration into a 20 second job. I messed around with the needlenose pliers for an hour. Then went down and borrowed the tool and did both sets of rear pads in < 10 minutes.
  11. 2

E-brake cover

I agree. This is good stuff. Once you have one of the boots you will want the other.
  12. 2

MS3 Front Rotor/Pad Replacement How To

I've had the Hawk HPS pads on for a few weeks now. The difference in the amount of dust on the wheels is incredible. The wheels were dirty in 2 days with the stock pads. Much cleaner with the HPS pads.
  13. 2

Well that's just awesome...

Me too. I did not see any. I was lucky with the rat as those bastages do tend to munch on just about anything. I'm still trying to figure out how a 5lb rabbit even got into the wheel well...
  14. 2

The rat smell was on the car for a few weeks - even with a lot of Clorox. The trick is to catch them before they pop. :) I will post the results with the Cab Fresh stuff. It seems the critters do not like cedar and peppermint oil.
  15. 2

Just thought I would share. 2nd time this has happened to me this year. The car is parked outside and we live in a pretty rural area... Last year, I found a 2lb dead rat under the engine. Lots of fun cleaning him out of there. Fortunately, the stink was all in the engine and cleaned-up with...
Back