What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Seriously? Your average speed was 123mph? I'm surprised that the CX-5 will even go that fast let alone average that speed over any distance.

397dfb2907a243552bce42a206a82101.jpg

I uploaded this pic earlier in another thread - GPS measuring is more accurate then the speedometer. 223kmh is 138.5mph and the speedometer will show around 140-142mph it's always a bit higher.
My bumper baby sometimes run up to 143mph (depends on his mood and the surrounding conditions-everyday a bit different) then the speedometer show around 146/147mph.
Usually I don't take pics on this speed ;-)

Cheers 101

I wash my M4 in the car wash, along with my wife's CX-5...

These aren't ferraris...[emoji23]

fcb87c37fdeeb78f720e8fe870337047.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

To be fair, Chris has modded the hell out of his CX-5 I think.

But agreed on the average speed not making much sense.

I was going well over 100mph on I-80 through Wyoming a couple years back, but probably the max I got was around 110.

And with all the traffic in Atlanta and San Antonio, I would bet the average speed would be closer to 12.3 MPH!

Maybe not, but those brushes are absolutely brutal. Would never do that to anything I owned!

This. I swear I found some new light scratches after my last wash. Touchless from now on. Hell if I had a good place to handwash, I'd do that!

And with all the traffic in Atlanta and San Antonio, I would bet the average speed would be closer to 12.3 MPH!

Haha! Good one. (2thumbs)

Ordered an AEM dry flow filter for the oem box (only $30 rn) Went back to the oem box for lower iat/powerband shift to low end. Sri is superior performance up top for sure though.

I love the white so much! Can you post a pic of your rain guards from a side angle and maybe close up? How do u like them?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like them, I've always had window visors on all the cars I've owned so it looked and felt naked without them if I didn't get it for this car. They do seem to create a slight bit of wind noise at certain times, but nothing annoying. I love these OEM ones that mazda makes because they're sleek and very low profile. They have clips that goes into the window weather strip but it seems like the window hits it when closing so I just ripped off all the clips. My mazda3 had the same ones and install went okay, not sure what I did wrong here lol Here's a pic from the side, angle.

34874892914_58dc13e12a_b.jpg

G NOW NIK?
G(ood)N(ight)OWN IK?

Why can't I figure that out?

haha it's just my name backwards, Kin Wong :D I had this plate on my previous car too and a coworker at work come to me one time all excited that she finally figured out what my plate meant lol

Ah, gotcha' Kin. ;) I'm Tony. Feel like we should be on a first name basis now. LOL!!!!

Those are nice rainy things. I've never seen any that slim.

Ah, gotcha' Kin. ;) I'm Tony. Feel like we should be on a first name basis now. LOL!!!!

Those are nice rainy things. I've never seen any that slim.

I know right? lol But yeah, I'm really glad mazda has very slim sleek visors, I hate the ones that stick out a lot.

You can get 1 day air for $6 too. $0.70 to upgrade from free ground to 2nd day air.

JBR has one too but it's $55 even with the 4th promo it's more $$.

Thanks! Gonna order it. Going back to stock as well I think. Easy to switch back and forth anyhow.

Love AEM products anyways. Run their standalone and methanol Injection on the Evo, and cam gears,CAI/SRI, and numerous things on Hondas...

Last edited:
Anyone using the USB 5v Invisicord on the 2017?
Can I see your wire setup behind the homelink mirror please.

My Viofo A119 is working fine for a couple of hours then suddenly shuts down.
Was wondering if my wiring is correct.

This. I swear I found some new light scratches after my last wash. Touchless from now on. Hell if I had a good place to handwash, I'd do that!

After seeing the foam at a touchless place just eat through grime on the windshield on a car I got to kind of wondering just how strong is that presoak stuff they are spraying on so that touchless works? I try to avoid either but I realize that is a lot more work / not everyone can do that.

Back