Just another yellow P5 build...

Still the most detailed, in-depth, and best looking build thread on the forum. I come here for motivation to work on my P5 😂 nice work. And that engine bay is frikkin gorgeous. I'd use that as my desktop wallpaper
I agree!! He does have one of the cleanest cars I've seen in a while.

Thanks for the kind words! But there have been lots of better builds than mine on here. I appreciate it though!
He tells the truth. I've been lurking on here and looking at p5's cuz of you (and I already own a 3 HB and a 6 wagon). I'm not gonna lie...if I end up with a p5 and have to explain it to the misses I'm going to show her your page and say it's your fault (you shouldn't have set the bar so high...dammit).😆

Just read through this entire thread today. What an amazing build, your car sets very high standards for the rest of us. Well done.

PS. Still driving my 03 P5 daily, bought it new off the lot, original owner.

Just received this in the mail today. It's an eBay "Feeda" radiator. They go for $125, figured I'd give it a shot. Haven't really had any problems with overheating yet, but last summer it ran a little hot, especially with so much traffic lately in my area. I'll let you guys know how it goes, and give my review on it. First impressions, I think it looks pretty good.

20170511_181134_zpsctzba9md.jpg

Got a link JC?

Made in China? Probably worth getting it pressure tested before you fit it in. Just in case there's a micro pin hole in the welds that'll leak under pressure.

Got a link JC?

Made in China? Probably worth getting it pressure tested before you fit it in. Just in case there's a micro pin hole in the welds that'll leak under pressure.
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

I dont have a pressure tester. I thought about that though, I'm just gunna toss it in and run it, if it leaks I'll swap back. It does come with a 1 year warranty though. But you never know how that'll go, haha.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Cheers JC. Your nearest radiator/cooling service centre should be able to help you pressure test it for a buck or two. (2thumbs)

edit: Had a look. $125 plus $137.95 shipping to AUS! Yikes! (spank)

Last edited:
I have one of those in my mp3 and it works and looks good. However after about a year i have noticed that the radiator has developed a "sag" where the aluminum is distorted somewhat. Nothing serious it doesnt leak but its there. The motor is NA and i dont race it or drive it outside of "normal" operation.

Last edited:
My MSP on the other hand has a mishimoto no sags leaks or problems worth the extra cost IMO.

Just received this in the mail today. It's an eBay "Feeda" radiator. They go for $125, figured I'd give it a shot. Haven't really had any problems with overheating yet, but last summer it ran a little hot, especially with so much traffic lately in my area. I'll let you guys know how it goes, and give my review on it. First impressions, I think it looks pretty good.

20170511_181134_zpsctzba9md.jpg

Dang. Been eyeing one of those for some time now, let us know how it works. I would love to get a mishimoto, but they don't have AT cooling. Sucks.

cool. might have to keep that in mind. what's the specs on its cooling capacity compared to the msp and non msp protege radiators?

Hey, how's that ebay oil catch can working for you? Thinking about picking one up soon.

Latest posts

Back