2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

I had the dealership leave all of the interior plastics on so I could remove them. I also asked them not to wash it but their guy did anyways. I'll be spending the entire weekend buffing out all the scratches then sealing the paint with a synthetic sealant wax.

Ketchup and mustard

attachment.php

HUD
attachment.php
Looks great. Enjoy [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I had the dealership leave all of the interior plastics on so I could remove them. I also asked them not to wash it but their guy did anyways. I'll be spending the entire weekend buffing out all the scratches then sealing the paint with a synthetic sealant wax.

Ketchup and mustard

attachment.php

HUD
attachment.php

I should probably do the same. Any particular technique you plan on using to buff?

Ketchup and mustard

attachment.php

Do you work for Kramerica Industries by chance?

ketchup_8x10.jpg

i had the dealership leave all of the interior plastics on so i could remove them. I also asked them not to wash it but their guy did anyways. I'll be spending the entire weekend buffing out all the scratches then sealing the paint with a synthetic sealant wax.

Ketchup and mustard

attachment.php

hud
https://www.maom/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=216354&d=149mg][/quote]

tt?

Ketchup and mustard

attachment.php

Maybe its the camera angle but I thought they said the windscreen wipers were supposed to be further down to prevent the wind noise from coming over them?

It's the angle as I was standing in up 2 stairs from my kitchen looking into my garage. The wipers are below the hoodline when looking at it straight on.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0201.JPG
    IMG_0201.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,154
Just a suggestion... if people could stop including the images when they quote a post, it'll save everyone a lot of scrolling (whistle)

Yup. Fully built engine with all supporting mods. Put down 427hp 430tq to the rear wheels. It's a fun toy. :)

One of my college roommates had a 300ZX that had been heavily modded ($35k) by Stillen. Over 600HP. One of the few rides I've been on when my only response was simply "holy s***".

attachment.php

attachment.php

Second pick is just showing door locks lit up. They may already be like that on the '16, but I'm fairly sure they were not lit on my '14. Also, rear seat heater controls are lit on center armrest in the back.

Attachments

• IMG_2021.JPG
    IMG_2021.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 1,093
  • IMG_2020.JPG
    IMG_2020.JPG
    351 KB · Views: 1,351
Don't you love those auto high beams? I got to use mine for the first time yesterday and I couldn't stop talking to my wife about how cool they are.

attachment.php

Second pick is just showing door locks lit up. They may already be like that on the '16, but I'm fairly sure they were not lit on my '14. Also, rear seat heater controls are lit on center armrest in the back.

I am guessing the blue marking on the mpg section of the information display is your current mpg?

Don't you love those auto high beams? I got to use mine for the first time yesterday and I couldn't stop talking to my wife about how cool they are.

Absolutely. I was worried they wouldn't shut off in time, because I have been in cars, where to me, the brights shut off a little later than I would like for oncoming traffic and we would get flashed, but these seem to work extremely well and no one has flashed their lights yet. The headlights and taillights look outstanding at night in my opinion.

Back