The Slammed Life

b2de5a2a4734d41a698e6add3b60c4aa.jpg
I love slammed cars
2477704103265e4e999c43c7e242032f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.... That's sad. We all use to be so close in this community. I guess times have changed.

I wouldn't say we still aren't close... I guess different means of contacting each other. Only problem is that the information isn't captured on a forum to reflect back on. Forums are still the best to get information for everyone to see.

Social media has no style, everyone belongs to those things, but belonging to something specificly driven by people who share your common interests is special. The difference is, We're all here because we love mazdas, Social media is more like We're all here and we love mazdas.

And If you're looking to increase engagement in threads like this, How about slammed/stanced MOTM?

Couldn't have put it better, you said it man! (werd)

Perhaps we could have something like the MOTM but for Mazda owners who love the low...Call it something different, something new and unique...Hmm thinking now...

I know I know.... I don't think my new p5 will be getting slammed anytime soon..... So the Subaru will have to do.

Haha. I think the p5 I just got will stay at stock ride height. We'll see if that lasts...

be0bcfe1bb13f7f29150d579d410bc8e.jpg
. Ready to hit the streets again. Rebuilt turbo, new rotors, new brakes.

Been MIA for a while. Havent had time to sit down on the computer much with the new job, so heres a semi new pic. Like 2 months old lol
294E69E9-5C99-454C-BF59-3F10F54B1E4D_zpsberdwyqo.jpg

Latest posts

Back