CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Took a short trip this weekend after putting on some Sonax Netshield up front.

Sexy German roommate

cx5-1.jpg

Flagler College

cx5-2.jpg

Somewhere between Flagler and Ormond Beach

cx5-3.jpg

Hello, new to the site as well. This is my first Mazda, I've been a Jeep Grand Cherokee guy for quite a long time and so far pretty happy with the new ride. 2016 touring with the moon and tune. Also a set of TSW Gatsby wheels which i'll spec out in the show me your wheels thread.

Well, I decided to take the CX-5 for a drive out to the coast today. Had a great time, went from foggy mountain roads to beautiful coastal plains, even got to hang out with some elk, great fun.

You can see a herd of elk in the background.

Well, I decided to take the CX-5 for a drive out to the coast today. Had a great time, went from foggy mountain roads to beautiful coastal plains, even got to hang out with some elk, great fun.
You can see a herd of elk in the background.

Good job getting the elk in the same photo with the Elk Reserve sign.

I usually see the big road rats everywhere except where the signs indicate they are.

Nice Chris. You, still have red brake light on top.
It would be nice, to have those bottom ones, flash rapidly when they come on.

I think I may buyhttps://www.ebay.com (commissions earned), and not use the LED's rather wire them into my taillight circuit to create the switchback.. :) awesome
Black ground, yellow turn signal (bluewire on our turn signal plug) and white for running (I think it was the green/red wire for us).

30%20led%201%20shuiyin_zpspdgbs5cj.jpg~original

I like your roof racks. My '16 is also white and I think the black racks look awesome. Did you just remove and spray them black?

I removed them and had an auto paint shop paint them for me. The paint has held up well against weather, and having ratchet straps around on them. I may actually remove them soon and spray a clear coat on them just to further protect the paint.

I don't know; I like everything to be uniform and that would be out of place compared to the tail brakes, and 3rd brake light. On that note the yellow reflector (which is not in euro spec cars) in the front light annoys me but I do not want to bake my lights open. That AFS is too costly if I don't reseal it properly and moisture damages something.

I removed them and had an auto paint shop paint them for me. The paint has held up well against weather, and having ratchet straps around on them. I may actually remove them soon and spray a clear coat on them just to further protect the paint.

How was it taking the racks off? I'd like to look into removing them, but wanted your opinion first.

You pop the endcap off (sideways towards the middle NOT the little tab on the trailing end) and remove two 10mm i think bolts.

I'll get a picture on here soon. Just bought a white 2016 and the dealer has a little option where they paint the roof (and roof rack), door handles, mirrors and wheels black. It looks real nice.

I'll get a picture on here soon. Just bought a white 2016 and the dealer has a little option where they paint the roof (and roof rack), door handles, mirrors and wheels black. It looks real nice.

Really? That's cool. I have the same one as you, so I'd like to see your pictures.

Back