What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

The steering wheel controls? Two bolts on the side of the steering wheel. Undo and the air bag cover comes off. Don’t recall if the air bag gets in the way but you should see the screws that keep it down.

The steering wheel controls? Two bolts on the side of the steering wheel. Undo and the air bag cover comes off. Don’t recall if the air bag gets in the way but you should see the screws that keep it down.

Thanks, will take a look.

Btw, did the blue aspherical mirrors with turn signal today.

udy5eda5.jpg

ujaha2a3.jpg

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Today I got my oil change and order a few small bits. So small that I got some for free. I pass one other Mazda dealership to get to CJWilson's Mazda. On top of the overall positive climate of the place, I get to look at their custom 5 (full-on race) and custom Mazda2. Both of which have tuned Speed3 engines with all the plumbing. I wish I'd taken pictures. Next time I'm out that way, I will.

That's what I need for my 5. I don't like carpet floor mats.

Especially the Mazda5 carpet mats are not good. The weathertech digital fit are great but a bit pricey. Wel worth it though if you have kids or live in an area of harsh weather. Mazda also has the all weather mats, but they don't include the last row, IIRC.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Looks awesome! I had to get rid of the drivers mat cause was interfering with my clutch pedal. This seems like a better option.

Clay bar

Clayed the body last weekend, and the finish is smooth as glass now. (Amazing what even a new car has stuck on the finish.) Going to wax it this weekend.

Installed some LED headlight bulbs in my Mazda5 today. The install was easy. My previous bulbs were some sylvania silverstars which performed well. The LED bulbs provide a whiter light

On these pictures the led bulbs are on the drivers side and the halogen bulb is on the passenger.
20140829_151120_zpsdad4976c.jpg

20140829_151021_zps32ac6251.jpg

20140829_144415_zpsb632c53c.jpg

Latest posts

Back