Show me your CX-5 wheels

Went with mallory 20" 40et hopefully it wont rub lowered

You have photos of these mounted yet?
I ordered the corksport springs and as I know they are a bit lower than the other spring sets, I'm wanting to see how it looks and rub issues with 20"s

Last edited:
I'm on mt phone, look at the end ofthe share photo I have lq pic there Ill get another later

Thought I share a pic of my winter wheel setup. Waiting for my 17x8,5 blackspoke modulars so fitted the Hankooks 255/60 on Dezent TD's black matt for now. Not to bad and way better then the glossy black Mazda 19" with 225.
P1010800_zps6e42ef78.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
P1010802_zpscecab619.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
P1010798_zps948cab09.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Thought I share a pic of my winter wheel setup. Waiting for my 17x8,5 blackspoke modulars so fitted the Hankooks 255/60 on Dezent TD's black matt for now. Not to bad and way better then the glossy black Mazda 19" with 225QUOTE]
That plastidip!
logo-hot-wheels.jpg
LEADING THE WAY

Looks great I like the multi-spoke wheels what are the specs? You are on H&R springs correct?

Yes 20x8.5 40 I would have got 10's but I didn't want to shell out another 700 for tires.. maybe when I need to replace tires again ill grab 10's and sell the 8.5

My advice : Don`t do that Chris......with 10" the sidewall of the tyre will bend out and looks desperate.......this is the best option !!!! (and looks awesome !!!) Right under the fenders... exactly fitts........

How is the steeringhandling and roadexperience of the 8.5 J and 45 sidewalls wide wheels ?? Stiffer or otherwise.......

Last edited:
Thought I share a pic of my winter wheel setup. Waiting for my 17x8,5 blackspoke modulars so fitted the Hankooks 255/60 on Dezent TD's black matt for now. Not to bad and way better then the glossy black Mazda 19" with 225

And you know what Mazdasweed, I think these wheels are lighter in combination with the tyres than 19 inch OEM wheels !!!! So the unsprug weight is better !! And they look amazing !! (cabpatch)

Last edited:
My replacement wheel for the one that got paint damage (which will now be a backup wheel) came in. Thanks to Rodrigo @ Font Motorsports. He is a vendor here and the price was competitive. Shipping was quick too. FONT MOTORSPORTS

This is my first post. I'm planning to put some new wheels on my white CX-5. Don't know about the quality or weight of these wheels. Is there someone who has some knowledge about it?
20x8.5 Black Di Forza BM-4
http://saviniwheels.com/black-di-forza/bm4/
That's a pretty sweet looking wheel; it also has a slight concave to it, good find. You should figure out the weight though. If it is over 30lb I wouldn't mess with it. the 20 x8.5 wheel/tire size difference alone will affect mpg slightly, the 19" stock wheel weight ~32 lb (60lb with stock 28lb a23 tire on it). You want a lighter wheel to keep the hit down, because your bigger tie will also likely weigh more. My Toyo weigh 33 lb ea so my total weight is basically my stock 19" (but still increased diameter). I'm sure I could fin much lighter tires for the same size, but the price (~$160) is excellent and quality is too.

20130701-1.jpg

I like the looks of these wheels but I got a feeling I would need a second car loan just to afford them. I do like the looks of the exhaust.

20131106-3.jpg

Last edited:
Wow; that front end is an interesting way to make it appear that Mazda is still 50% owned by Ford!

Got my TSW Mallory put on couple weeks back. Love them. They're 20x8.5 with +40. They're wrapped in Nitto Motivo rubber, 245/45/20. The Nittos have tad bit more road noise, but offer good handling.

Tight wheels, kinda played out though (although I'm sure in your region they are not).

Went with mallory 20" 40et hopefully it wont rub lowered

Kinda find this ironic, since apparently these wheels, along with jorts, were so played out in your region. :D

Kinda find this ironic, since apparently these wheels, along with jorts, were so played out in your region. :D
Yea, it is ironic. In the end I didn't want to gamble with over $1000 on a wheel I may not want later, so I played it safe, considering I already had a set of aftermarket wheels anyhow. My other interest was the Nurburgring. That being said I've only seen one cx-5 (considering I put over 30000mi a year) in my region that actually had aftermarket wheels (ugly chrome wheels, and it also had 2 hood vents added it LOL).

Back