WI: I Spotted a Mazda Thread

spotted a grey mazdaspeed 3 in Cedarburg.. well because its mine! haha i just moved back to wisconsin (from florida) about a month ago so i dont know if theres any cool mazda meets out here or shows or anything?

spotted a grey mazdaspeed 3 in Cedarburg.. well because its mine! haha i just moved back to wisconsin (from florida) about a month ago so i dont know if theres any cool mazda meets out here or shows or anything?

Holy crap! A new Wisconsin person! Welcome to the forums. 98% of the get-togethers are down in the Milwaukee area since most of the active users live down there.

Sunday:

Light blue RX-8 with CF B-pillars with MS stickers on them on 94W around 12:30 PM
Blue MZ3 getting on Silver Spring, had rims around 1 PM
Black MSP headed East on HWY 23 outside Plymouth

welcome, most of our meets are in milwaukee area, some of us are more active on other forums as well with wisconsin groups for speeds. anywho welcome enjoy the group here and join us for some get togethers sometime

Stock (tint) LPM MS6 by Minooka park about 2pm yesterday, license plate "Akula" or something like that.

Black Gen1 with red badges and catback. I had some fun early Saturday morning with them.

Madison, down East Wash.

I don't post much, so this may have been covered already, but there was a Second Gen. Blue MS3 headed East on Johnson St. in FDL around 12:15 today.

Couple days ago saw a red 2nd gen MS3 drive by me on Beloit rd. right by my apartment. Looked stock appearance wise.

I didn't know they made the 2nd gen MS3 in any blue color at all...

I didn't either, but that's the second one I've seen. I have a feeling they didn't make many as when you do a Google search, only a few images of blue ones pop up.

Back