The Slammed Life

Thanks I think so too I was thing about doing the duck bill too but idk about that one
If you are talking about the spoiler, don't. The way it flows with the paint on the roof wouldn't transition right if it were black, unless you did your whole roof like I did. I like her the way she is :)

When I swap wheels for a meet this weekend going to check to see if I need shorter struts to go lower in the front (or just shorter springs). Fingers crossed! The get *stupid* low bug has certainly caught me!

I need to get this done by the end of December so I can enter Wekfest again :)

Last edited:
Most likly smaller springs and dude I want to be in wekfest with u man tell when u sign up cause I really want to be in the show with u bro

Most likly smaller springs and dude I want to be in wekfest with u man tell when u sign up cause I really want to be in the show with u bro

They usually start accepting applications to show (cars are hand picked to show) on Christmas day.

P1110960edit.jpg

U can't submit ur car like the hellaflush show or anything like that ?

What? Not any can can enter Wekfest. They screen out cars so only quality cars are even at the show (then those cars compete for trophies).

To keep this on topic - I have plenty of room in the front to go lower without changing struts. Will be ordering shorter springs (180mm 8k) this week.

I have the same spring rate in the fortune autos. Very nice on full stiff but a little bouncy on anything less. Hope it will be different for you :)

I have the same spring rate in the fortune autos. Very nice on full stiff but a little bouncy on anything less. Hope it will be different for you :)

I'm already running that rate with stock length 200mm springs. It does get bouncy at times but I don't really mind.

Back