Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

Thanks ! Pardon my ignorance but what does "sans" mean in your sentence? I'm french and "sans" mean "without" in french. Does it mean the same thing in english ? Google traduction didn't helped me for that one ;)

No problemo, yes it does mean the same thing. Corksport is Great I just dont need a reminder.

the 2 sat yesterday out since I got to drive the wrx...here's her looking sad....nevermind...she's got a poo eating grin on her face anyway
P9166762.jpg

P9166766.jpg

yes...sounds like an indy car and probably louder...no glass other than a windshield...no interior..and was 3 seconds faster than me in the wrx that day

Last edited:
Photogenically? Literal Drivability? Cause if it's the latter, I daily at that lower height currently.. I'm telling you, almost like every week I'm trying different things to get the car lower lol. These coils aren't very "stock" anymore, and it can only go down from here (pun totally intended).

I'm talking literally driveable. I'm sure you found it quite a bit easier to drive at that height than what you were at last time I saw you. I drove slammed once, but rubbing when turning the wheel past a full turn is no bueno, that and scraping going into any driveway isn't fun.

Honestly, I have almost 0 issues at this height. The tires, at 205/50/15, barely scrape my fenders at full-lock. You can just barellyy hear it, like it just skims the fender. Though driving in London, Ont, that's a different story. I bottomed out there haha. And I don't scrape into my driveway, though I'm lucky because it's a rolled, soft angle curb.

There is almost no difference in drivability.. actually, it's kinda pissed me off, cause that just means I'm gonna go lower, and lower, and lower lmao. To each his own I guess..

Holy crap you've got that thing even LOWer ! Looks sick man. I have to say I'm a HUGE fan of those silver 6uls with your ride height. That really let's them shine... But the white letters look mean.

Holy crap you've got that thing even LOWer ! Looks sick man. I have to say I'm a HUGE fan of those silver 6uls with your ride height. That really let's them shine... But the white letters look mean.

I'm still trying to get it lower haha.. I'm REALLY seeing what these coils can do :p. Almost every day I'm trying something new with them.

Yeah I do love the way they look. Actually, I'm gonna go test fit them on my current ride height today ;). And thank you for the compliments!

Leave the black wheels! Mean and clean!

Well the black ones are ACTUALLY my wheels, while the 6UL's are not mine. I do love both sets of wheels though.

These are all the pics I have so far. I'll take more and some better ones once I actually have some time. I've barely had much time to even drive the car yet!

selmh3.jpg

n35dat.jpg

2rpebuv.jpg

2d8gn6w.jpg

35i6lap.jpg

Back