The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

******* zombies, dude. Come on.

Mainly for s**** and giggles. I'm not going hunting with it. Just because I've always wanted one and I'm getting paranoid in my old age about robberies. And it would be fun to go to a shooting range with it. But I wouldn't be stupid with it.

Frogurt Friday fo sho.

Josh, if you want me to let the pups out I will. I like them doggies.

And I'm thinking about buying a handgun. Nothing crazy, just something for a starter/newb like me. Any advice (Levi, Jake)?

Fo sho fo sho...

And that's alright, guy. They need someone to watch them all weekend, and not just to let them out every few hours, back in their cages, let them out, back in their cages, etc., for 2 days straight. lol

Well if they were better trained I would take them to the park. Bazinga.

I'm just teasing. They're good doggies. As long as I'm not wearing work gloves.

What would you need a pistol for evan?

when you are already a pistol yourself? lol ha ha ha

Frogurt Friday fo sho.

we'd love to come out to meet little miss sophia! but i'm not sure this week will work for us : / marlon's been working late and we have to get up at like 3am-ish Saturday for our ride out to the Glen ... so i don't know ............

speaking of the Glen (Watkins Glen, for anyone out of the Grand-Am racing loop) we have FOUR TICKETS up for grabs if anyone wants them!!! pm Marlon ASAP if you do!!!

And I'm thinking about buying a handgun. Nothing crazy, just something for a starter/newb like me. Any advice (Levi, Jake)?

What would you need a pistol for evan?

******* zombies, dude. Come on.

Mainly for s**** and giggles. I'm not going hunting with it. Just because I've always wanted one and I'm getting paranoid in my old age about robberies. And it would be fun to go to a shooting range with it. But I wouldn't be stupid with it.

well it really depends what your plans are for it, if you want something to just go plink away at the range (and do so cheaply) i would suggest picking up a .22
if your plans are for home/personal defense id suggest something bigger than a .22

next time i come out, i can bring my .22 and 9mm and you are welcome to check both out, if we plan it well, maybe we can even go to the indoor range not too far from you and phens place, that way you can see what the difference in calibers feels like.

I've played with both at the range....the difference is AMAZING!!! .22's feel like a cap gun, like...."did anything come out??" hahaha

^ yeah the .22 i can get my gf to shoot and shes not really into guns at all... she actually has fun shooting my .22 pistol... shes scared of the 9mm though hahah

the 9mm has a good bit more pop than the .22

the the silliest pistol/revolver ive ever shot was a S&W 460 mag and a S&W 500 mag (50 cal revolver) with a 3.5 or 4" "snub nose barrel" and then shot my 9mm and my buddies 1911 .45 after that and i felt like i was shooting BB gun's hahaha

I don't have much experience myself, but last time we were at the range, a couple guys were shooting a Taurus Judge in the next stall over. Holy s*** did that thing have a POP to it!! I think everyone in there stopped and looked over. LOL

^Lol same thing when a guy at the range pulled out a Deagle once. I think everyone in the whole place crowded around the windows. I like The Marksman in Norton, but it's getting pretty popular/busy, and an annoying thing is sometimes guys have shotguns in there, which is just dumb, haha.

Marksman is where I've went mostly with my ex. If it were me and you were keeping it nearby strictly for home protection I'd pick up a .45, go put some rounds through it and then leave hollow points in it at home.

I'm still looking at the sig sauer p239. I just can't justify spending the $ on something I won't really use lol. I'd like to get a CCW evennnntually

I don't/haven't gone too much, but Marksman has been my spot too. Steph's boss lives a street over, and has a giant arsenal of guns that he lets me tag along and play with. lol

CCW would be cool, but I just can't see myself ever being in a situation where I'd have to USE it?

anyone up for MOONLIGHT GOLF?? Friday, August 17 at 9pm at Mastick Woods (Cleveland Metroparks) ... if we could get a total of 8 people they've let me play the whole group at once, just have to buddy up and play best ball.

again Friday, October 19 at 645pm same place.

Dou you guys think a oil cooler is over kill? I'm going to a Doc B oil setup and didn't know whether I should put a cooler on it or not. Plus I didn't know where I would put it if I did since I have a FMIC and a full dual core rad. Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back